chapter one

• Dedicated to markjordanoctober26

    Shane was at the mall, he was kicking a orange soda machine.  " come on you stupid machine don't eat my dollar" Shane shouted. " fine.... if abuse wont help, maybe sweet talking will" shane  thought.  " please soda machine give me my soda, i love you" Shane whispered. he was about to kiss the machine, as his teacher Bryan Spark walked up to him. " what are you doing"? Bryan asked. " nothing what are you doing"? Shane countered. " well.... instead of kissing soda machines, i have to return this game" Bryan mocked. Shane felt embarrassed " ill come with you" Shane said softly. " are you going to be kissing anymore machines"? Bryan smirked  " why dont you just let it go   shane  said as they walked away, the soda fell out of the slot, as a little boy picked it up , and drank it. Shane looked back as the little boy chugged every last Drop out his soda. " there goes the rest out my money" Shane sighed. Bryan reached into his pocket , and handed him a twenty dollar bill. " thanks Mr. spark" shane said happily  " shane can i tell you something"?  " sure anything" " i have flashbacks of my parents" " you mean the parents you brutally murdered"? Shane questioned. " my dad killed my mom so i killed my dad"! Bryan barked. Shane stormed off without saying a word. Bryan walked all the was to the bathroom at the other end of the mall. he sat in a corner as he was having his flashbacks.

" Bryan can you come in the kitchen"  pitter- patter of tiny barefoot feet came strolling in the kitchen. a ten year old Bryan spark walked up to his mother. " yes mama" Bryan said. " can you set the table for me and you honey" she said so sweetly " yes ma'am" he countered.  suddenly the door of the kitchen swung open as a drunken man stood in the doorway " just in time kyle dinners ready"  ariana ( Bryan's mom is named Ariana, and bryans dad is named kyle).  " i hate your cooking" Bryan said. " ill make something else for you then honey" she said angrily. " I'm tired of you living" he said as he smacked her to the linoleum kitchen floor. kyle ngled her with all his might, until finally she stopped breathing. tears rushed down Bryan's eyes as he opened the knife drawer. he took out a carving knife, and rushed to kyle. he repeatedly stabbed it into his back. kyle shirt was covered in blood as he collapsed to the floor. Bryan woke up from his flashback." i got to get out of here" he said as he stormed off.