chapter seven

later that night Lucas tiredly staggered up the stairs to use the bathroom. after he did his business he heard a loud crash coming from the room across from the bathroom. more loud bangs continued to happen. Lucas opened the door to find Torin going through there files in the filing cabinet. " what are you doing?" Lucas asked. Torin looked behind him to find a tired Lucas with pajama bottoms and a muscle tee- shirt on. Torin rushed toward him, grabbed his neck, and pinned him against the wall. Torin's eyes glowed a shining purple. " where is the relic ?!?" Torin shouted. " what are you talking about ?!?" Lucas shouted back, struggling to breathe. with all the commotion Shane ran up the stairs to find Lucas pinned to a wall. Shane got angry, to see his killer trying to take away his best friends life. Shane released Torin's grip on Lucas and threw him into the wall. leaving a giant Torin sized hole. a dark figure waltzed it way to Shane, and with a shadow-ey fist colliding with Shane's face, knocking him down. Torin turned on the light and reviled everything. Bryan spark reviled himself from the light. " Bryan is that you?" Shane said confused. " yes its me" Bryan mocked.

Shane's eyes glow a shining red, fire shot out of his hands.Shane walked toward Torin. " you took my mother away from me" Shane began " now i must take your life" " I'm sorry i took your mom's life, but please spare me" Torin pleaded. " why should he ! " Lucas demanded. " cause i can get her back" Torin cried. " but anyway you deserve this" Lucas said. Shane gave dozens of fire punches, before he passed out. bryan went for lucus but lucus knocked him down with a round-house kick to the chest. that kick took the breath out of bryan. " im going to tell you why they call me mr. spark" bryan said. lightning shot out of his bryan's hands, and  he touched lucus with only his index and middle finger. " ahhhhhhh!" lucus wailed as he was knocked out. byran stuffed  lucus into a burlap sack like a ragdo to get wall. he shook torin away as they tried to make their escape. andrew rushed into the room as they tried to get away. bryan threw a lightning ball at andrew. the impact was so strong it pushed andrew out the room and he burs ted threw the bathroom door. he hit his head on the bathtub, knocking him unconscious. bryan and torin left threw the window they entered , but bryan left a little white card.

" too bad we didnt get the relic" bryan said to torin. " yeah but soon we will steal shane's powers" torin said.