chapter fifty-one- lucus's funeral.

it was the day of lucus's funeral, alot of people were there, but shane only reconized some. 

marnie & skylar

zoe & xiaomi

janayzia & andrew

sophia, oliver,blake, and head general james

the last person he reconized was bryan. the rest was all in the backround, shane stood up on the podium. " lucus was my half vampire, half human brother. he sacraficed his life for mine, and im eternaly grateful. he always put others in the front of him, and cared for everyone but himself. today we mourn the loss of my best friend, by best brother, my brother in arms, lucus" shane finished, as he stepped down. shane walked towards, xiaomi who was crying nonstop. " im sorry xiaomi" shane said. " im sorry for you, he was alot closer to you , then me" she cried. " hey zoe" shane cried. shane rested his head onto zoe's shoulder, and cried. marnie walked toward shane, and hugged him, " maybe we can be friends" marnie said to zoe. " yeah maybe we could"  zoe said. shane pushed away, from both of them, and walked towards bryan. " im sorry for your brother shane" bryan said sorrowfully. " yeah everyone is" shane said walking away. sad music filled shanes head, as he said next to a tree.