chapter two

on the day of Shane's birthday he wore a red tee-shirt, black pants, black shoes, and a frown. " come on honey smile, it's your birthday" janayzia said as she brushed her black hair from her eyes. " i cant smile nobody came to my birthday" " i wouldn't count on it" Andrew said as he handed Shane a envelope. " why"? Shane sighed as he tore open the envelope to find five hundred dollars in it. " your mom and i flew in a special friend that you haven't seen in a long time" Andrew said. " let me guess is it Jonathan" ? Shane questioned. " no think about it" janayzia said.  suddenly the door bell rang as Shane opened the door to find a sixteen year old boy with red hair, wearing all black, and carrying three presents. " Lucas"? Shane asked.  " hey buddy i havent seen you in ages, hows it been"? Lucas replied. " are those presents for me" ." yep, they sure are". Shane invited him in, as the door rang again. it was Greg the mailman giving a letter to Shane. Greg was wearing his blue uniform with " USPS" on the back. " here you go Shane" Greg said as he walked away. he shut the door and tore open the letter.

" dear Shane Wagner" Shane said. " we would be honored if you would come study with us at the f.g.a. ( stands for federal, general, alliance). he will be enlightened to test your strength in a course, that we like to call operation pass the test. if you can pass the you will be enrolled in the f.g.a - sincerely head general James" Shane continued. " oh my god if i pass the test i get enrolled in the f.g.a" Shane said. " that's awesome" Lucas said.  " so how was japan" janayzia said. " it was the best trip ever, the sushi was fantastic, everyone was nice, and i couldn't understand one word people were saying to me" Lucas replied. " oh that reminds me, next year me and Shane are going on a free trip to Hawaii"!  lucus said. suddenly the door broke open, and a ten foot tall beast  was standing in the door way. everybody was scared out of there mind. " what is that dad"? Shane said. " i don't know, but something tells me its not here for the party"