chapter thirty- the newest family member

four hours later janayzia and sophia walked in the door, with bags, and bags of clothes. they quickly rushed up into her new room, and opened the closet. janayzia and sophia took all the clothes with hangers, and placed them in the closet. she took the ones without hangers, and kept them, so they can put them in her new drawer thats coming in a moving truck, along with the rest of her furnature. after all the clothes were situated, they walked down stairs, as the doorbell rang. shane got up and opened the door. about ten movers were standing in the door. " where's the room?" one of the men asked. " uh.... walk up the stairs, last door to the left" shane answered. the movers walked out the door again. two minutes later they walked in the door with a super huge bed. " huh thats a even bigger bed then mine" shane sighed.

after two ours of the movers constantly getting in the view of shane watching television, everything was situated. sophia sat next to shane on the couch, she rested her head on shane's shoulder. " thanks shane" she whispered." for what?" shane asked. " for giving me a nice home"  she answered. shane wrapped his hands around sophia for a hug, " welcome to the family"  shane replied. " man you really need to take a shower" shane said.