chapter eighteen

Julio and Shane walked to the courtyard. they stood about twenty feet apart." are you ready" Julio said. " born ready" Shane countered. Shane rushed toward Julio with break-neck speed. Julio's jerked his fist back, and his fist collided with Shane's stomach. with a swift move Julio kicked Shane ten feet back. Shane was gasping for air. Shane's body tingled and hurt. Shane barley even stood up. shaking and dizzy, Shane unleashed his true form. Shane's outside of his body glow a light purple, once  again Shane rushed at Julio, but this time he lifted Julio with telekinesis and threw him into a  wall. " ughhh" Julio cried, as he stumbled to get up.he stood upright and ran towards Shane. " no way I'm losing to a Legio!. " Julio shouted. Shane kneed him in the stomach, and punched him into a tree. Shane once again lifted him up with telekinesis and slammed him over - and over again on the ground. " stop your gonna kill him" Lucas said.lucus rushed toward Shane, with vampire speed. lucus's hands glowed a bright red. lucus pressured his hand onto Shane's upper back. " me-rod rawr!" lucus said, as a powerful beam of redness,pushed shane into the same tree. shane fell to the floor, as julio and shane were both unconscious.

twenty minutes later Shane and Julio woke up in the f.g.a doctors office. Shane was laying vertically on a stretcher. Julio was on a stretcher with bandages covering his forehead. Julio was whispering " no way, no way" to himself. Shane sat up-right, " what are you saying?" Shane asked. " theres just no way i lost to a Legio" Julio answered. " well. this Legio named Shane"  Shane countered. " not a very productive first day" Shane whispered. " tomorrow will be better"  Julio whispered back.