chapter twenty- six

" what was that about?" shane whispered pulling lucus away.  " i dont know really" lucus replied. " so shane do you have any special powers?" xiaomi butted in. " well i can conduct fire, lightning, and i have telekinetic powers"  shane said, adjusting his seat. " can you give me a little demonstration?" xiaomi asked. suddenly zoe's fork , levitated from the table, and in her food. the three started clapping of amusement. " very impressive" xiaomi remarked. about twenty minutes later after everyone finished thier food shane called for the check. " check please!" shane called out. minutes later the waiter handed shane the check, and scurried off. shane pulled out his wallet, and payed the one-hundred-and-twenty-four-dollars. the four left the resturant feeling satisfied, and stuffed. zoe stopped shane and lucus in their tracks." boys, your not the only one with secrets of your own" zoe said. " what do you mean?" lucus said. " we are hiding a secret as well" xiaomi said. " well out with it" shane said. the girls took a deep breath, and exhaled. suddenly wings formed in the back of zoe, and xiaomi's back, and then a halo, formed around there heads. " we are legatus angels" zoe said. " what are legatus angels?"  lucus replied. " legatus angels, are angels who roam the earth, deciding the fate of the wronged, and subduded" xiaomi finished. " come on girls lets get in the car, we will drive you home" shane said. " no need, we can fly" zoe said. " i really enjoyed our time together tonight lucus" xiaomi said. " i'll see you soon" lucus said, as he got in the car. zoe walked toward shane and kissed him on the cheek. " i'll see you soon my love" zoe said, as she flew away.