chapter three

" oh my god what is that"!  lucus yelled. " i don't know" Shane yelled back. " Janayzia go hide in the living room, we'll take it from here" Andrew shouted. the beast pulled a sword out of the sheath on its back. Shane Lucas and Andrew each grabbed a sword, that was hanging on the wall, and chased it outside into a open field. the three clashed swords with the beast, but the beast knocked them all down. as they fell to the floor Shane hatched a idea. Shane got up and jumped over the beast ( i know it's a big jump). the beast locked onto Shane, and turned around. Lucas and Andrew got up and stabbed the swords into the beast's back. it let out a terrifying yell " wahhhhhh"!, and it turned around and smacked them halfway across the field. knocking andrew out cold, Lucas just couldn't move.

suddenly Shane's eyes glowed a shining red, and Shane lifted the beast up with telekinesis powers ( he never knew about until now). the beast struggled to get out of it, but it was too late. with a wave of Shane's hand the beast exploded on contact with the ground. Lucas saw the whole thing. " Shane... what happened to you"? Lucas asked in a calm voice. Shane glanced at Lucas, and started walking toward him. " wait.... what are you doing" ? Lucas said. Shane was just inches away from Lucas. " get away from me"! Lucas yelled. with a movement of Shane's hand ,Lucas was knocked out cold. Shane staggered away from Lucas then finally passed out.