chapter twenty-seven

shane woke up in his bed next to lucus. shane woke lucus up and headed down stairs. they entered the kitchen as lucus took out two bowls. " i think im going to skip breakfast today lucus" shane announced. " why we have a big day at the f.g.a today?"  lucus advised. " i dont know im just not hungry"  shane claimed. lucus put a bowl back, and took down the cereal, from on top of the refrigerator. " what's troubling you?" lucus ordered. " nothing... its nothing" shane proclaimed. " is it the whole zoe, and xiaomi are angels thing?" lucus asked. " yeah it kinda is, i really didnt know who they were, until they just blurted out a secret like that" shane commented. " if it's ok with you i'll go talk two them" lucus replied. " would you do that for me?" shane reassured. " yeah buddy i do anything for you"  lucus stated.

julio walked past them in the halway of the f.g.a. julio seemed fightened when he saw shane. " hi julio" shane spoke. julio didnt say a word, he just looked shocked to see him back here. " freak" julio mumbled.  " what did you say?" shane commanded.  julio ran down the halway like a fightened little girl. " scardy cat" lucus commented. " off to another boring day for me" answered.