chapter fourty-nine

shane was rushed to the hospital, he couldn't breath, and his face was all bloody. after the doctors operated, there was nothing they can do. marnie, skylar, and shane's family was sitting in the waiting room. a nurse in red, walked toward the family, " shane has suffered from a allergic reaction, he's gonna make a full recovery"  the nurse said signaling them to shane's room. shane was sleeping, while everybody was watching. " this is the second time we've came in here, for shane, the first time he almost died" janayzia said. " but what are we gonna do, shane is prone, to disaster" andrew commented. " hi i dont believe we've met " janayzia said , shaking skylar, and marnie's hand. " hi im skylar, lucus, and shane's friend" he said. " and  im marnie, im shane's girlfriend" she said. 

shane was coming to, as he held his head in agony. " ugh what happened"  he complained. " you had a allergic reaction, to shrimp" marnie said. " the way i remember it that i was playing a video game, then i got shot in the face by something, next my vision blurred, and suddenly i woke up here" shane explained. marnie walked up to him, " the important thing is that your ok"  she said kissing his forehead. " well anyway i just want to get out of here"