chapter thirty-five

It was ten'oclock at night, and janayzia,Andrew,lucus, and sophia was leaving the hospital. They were hoping Shane would awaken by now. They gotten into their car and drove off. While at the hospital Shane was twitching, and shaking. Suddenly, deep gash marks were forming onto shane's chest. Only wondering what Shane was dreaming about.

In Shane's dream he was latched to a wall in a dark room. A dark figure was slowly a creeping towards him. " like what I've done?" Said he figure. " what?, who are you?" Shane responded. " I call it mind illusion" the figure continued. " who are you!" Shane yelled. The figure stepped into the light and reviled himself. Shane gasped. " torin, let me off this" " never shane, this is where ill take your powers........ For good!" Torin shouted.shane saw the crazy look in his eyes, and knew he wasn't kidding. Torin ripped his right sleeve off his shirt with his brute strength. Torin starred daggers at the mark, that looked like square brackets. " naihi shinsho" torin said speaking Japanese. Suddenly the mark glew brightly, and started flashing red, and white. Finally it stopped and glew blue. A fiery ball of light escaped shane's mark, and absorbed in torin's body.

" what....what...did you do to me?" Shane cried. " I took your powers forever" torin said, as his head started spinning.

Shane woke up in a hospital as a doctor was taking his pulse. " good morning Shane" he said. Shane sat up and flicked his hand. " huh..... Why aren't my powers working" Shane thought. " ill go call your parents and tell them your awake" the doctor said , leaving the room. " I guess torin really did take my powers" Shane whispered.