chapter thirty-one

The past couple days lucus has been seeing xiaomi alot, zoe and Shane, not so much. Lucus and xiaomi is now on a romantic picnic, at hope street park. Nothing but wide open grass-ways. " more sparkling cider, my love" lucus asked." I would love some more " she nodded. Lucus poured more cider into her wine glass. " I love this view " xiaomi whispered, as she planted a kiss on lucus's cheek. They both sat and starred at the view of the city. Lucus starred at the vein on xiaomi's neck. Xiaomi rested her head on lucus's shoulder, as lucus wrapped his arm around her. Trying not to bite her. " tonight is a great night for a picnic, wouldn't you agree?" She said. " yeah it is " lucus agreed, as he took a bite out of his on-i sandwich. She lifted up her head and grabbed lucus's hand. " I know of your vampire urges" she said. " I know you've wanted to bite me since the day we kissed. "huh?" Lucus said, with his mouth stuffed. " so do it, bite me" she demanded. Lucus quickly swallowed the rest of his sandwich, and bit her neck. The sweet crimson liquid rolled on his tounge. Lucus quickly pulled away, " this doesn't seem right" lucus commented. " its too late , you already swallowed enough blood to turn me into a reverse vampire" she sampled. " so this would make us a vampire couple" lucus said. " I guess" she whispered. They each wrapped their hands around one another and fell back. Lucus kissed xiaomi's lips and dozed off.