chapter nineteen

dear reader's i know how you love adventuring with Shane, but here is Torin, and Bryan's side chapter.

0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-

torin was in a giant test tube. the giant test tube was filled with some clear gooey liquid. torin had no shirt on, he had circular things attached to his chest. soon.... soon i will get my revenge torin thought. i just have to bust through this tube. torin could barely move in the tube. torin brought up enough arm strength to rip the circular devices of his chest. torin spotted a metal drainage plug and went for it. he pulled and pulled until finally all the liquid went down the drain. Torin was covered in a squishy liquid. torin punched the glass tube,as he cracked it the first time, he punched it a few more times and the whole thing caved in on itself. torin walked threw the door and sat on the stairs. im stronger then ever, watch out shane your getting a big surprise torin thought to himself. he continued walking up the stairs, half naked, byran came down the stairs. " torin  your not supposed to be out yet" bryan said all concerned." im going to take a shower" torin said politely, and proceeded up the stairs. after torin took his shower, he put on a red long-sleeve shirt, black shorts, and a black beanie. bryan followed torin into the living room. " im going out, i suggest you come with me" torin said. " where are you going?" Bryan's said. " to deal with shane" torin whispered. torin opened the front door, and flew in the air. watch your back shane, im comming for you torin thought.