45

Soft music at a low sound escaped from the speakers of a car and was joined by the soft humming of a young boy who appreciated the craft of the artist. A head bopped from side to side so beautifully it was admired by the one driving the car. The driver made no comment but that didn't mean he wouldn't glance every half a minute or so. The  admire's eyes finally didn't move away until he had come to a full stop but the young boy did not know that until the song was over. 

Jimin looked besides him to find eyes peering right back. He asked if they had arrived, they had. The two didn't talk much until they were sitting on the lid of the car trunk. The youngest was savoring the yummy flavor that was his ice cream along with the chunks of the fruit accompanying it. He looked out to the people ordering from the small store while Yoongi looked at him.

"The color of the ice cream is the same color like your hair when it was pink doll, isn't that funny?"

The younger looked to the strawberry peeking from the pink cream that indulged it. Yoongi was right, it was the exact color his hair had once been like. He smiled and agreed then asked something the man did not expect. 

"Why do you keep calling me that, I mean it's not like we're together anymore. You can just call me Jimin."

Yoongi looked down for a second as he thought of what the boy had said. He shrugged and met his eye again. "Well...I never really called you Jimin before so why would I start now?"

It was true what he spoke, he never did address the teenager by his name since they had met. It was very few times. Yoongi had just called him pet names that came to mind. Jimin thought about it in depth, Yoongi wasn't the only one to do so. Sohyun picked a nickname for him upon their meeting, Taehyung called him Kirby for a while and other's would just call him names that weren't really thought out like how Namjoon liked to call him boy while Jin had addressed him sweet names like honey and Hoseok just added two letters to the end of his actual name. 

"Do people not know my name?" Jimin huffed upon the realization. "I mean it's either that or they just don't like to use it."

Yoongi went into a fit a laughter while the younger experienced a crisis. Eventually he did join into the laughing with Yoongi until the two were leaning against each other to support their weak bodies. Jimin kept his head on the other's shoulder trying to catch his breath while eating his snack at the same time.

"It's not that people don't know your name, I don't think at least." Yoongi chuckled. "You're just someone who fits nicknames well doll, in a good way too. I use to get called a snail back in school because they said I did everything slow except talk."

At the story, Jimin could not contain his laughter. He laughed so loud that those nearby turned their heads to look at the hysterical boy. The one besides him simply watched the boy and looked around to the stares being sent their way. Eventually and again they both sat in silence, mainly because the youngest was trying to catch his breath.

"Why didn't you ever tell me that before? I could have been calling you little snail or something."

Yoongi smiled. "I have told you, I figured you didn't remember though and I was right."

The ice creams were finished over Yoongi's explanation. He had indeed told Jimin the story before but on a very late night while they laid in bed. The youngest could barely keep his eyes open but insisted that the man continue speaking. He must have been already asleep by the time they got to the part of the story in which the nickname was mentioned. They laughed it off. 

"I think I should go pick up Jungkook soon..." Yoongi said as he hopped off the surface of the car all the while looking at his phone. At this, Jimin whined. He didn't want to go.

"Noooooooooooooo!" He shook his head as he dragged out the word. 

Yoongi chuckled. "Yes, come on doll."

The elder started making his way forward but a pair of legs trapped him. Jimin intertwined his ankles which kept the man in between them hostage. Yoongi turned his head, eyebrow raised at the smiling boy. Slowly he was pulled closer until the legs did not force themselves to stay high. 

"I want to know more."

"Isn't it your bedtime?"

At the claim, the younger was offended and he was sure to show it. He gasped dramatically. "I don't have one for your information. Yes I am tired but that doesn't mean it's time for me to go to sleep."

Not even two seconds after the claim a betraying yawn escaped the boy leaving the elder to look at his knowingly. As Jimin attempted to defend himself Yoongi overlapped his argument by cooing at him and pulling him closer until his head was resting on his shoulder. Jimin found the position comforting but that didn't stop him from continuing to complain. 

"I'm not tired...I swear..."

"Jimin I can feel your eyes closed on my neck."

Jimin giggled. He had been caught. He pulled away and showed the man he was very well awake. He blinked very quickly and repeated the phrase "see" continuously.

"Your such a baby." Yoongi said which caused the boy to stop immediately, he was embarrassed.And as always, when feeling shy, Jimin covered up his face with his hands. The clock turned itself back as Yoongi reached out for the hands. He struggled to pull them off the teenagers face which resulted in laughing from both then touching foreheads. 

"You're dirtying your face."

"Maybe I want to have a dirty face."

"Don't be gross baby."

What came next more sounds of happiness from the younger, his sides were at the mercy of fingers. The boy's body lost control and before he knew it, his feet were back on the ground, his torso was well held on to, and his arms founded their way back to their favorite place. After some time of smiling, whispers, and fingers fiddling, his lips found their way back their favorite place too. 

~'~'~'

The new album is GREATTTTTTTT. I love it so much and I hope you all do too. 

Also I know I've been lacking with updates but I'm still readjusting to being back in school so please be a little patient for the time being. Once I get myself situated I'll regulate my posting but until thank you for putting up with me. I hope you're having a wonderful day and not failing at life like me :). 

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1}