13

Smoke invades the room filled with the smell of sweat, and sex. It danced about the bare faces of the two males that watched it spread. 

"I need to go home." The youngest spoke in a whisper. He raised his head from the chest of the male who had left him feeling so physically numb. His body ached and wished to do nothing but continue to lay in the embrace but Jimin knew better.

"No you don't. Just stay here, we can go for round three."

At the last suggestion Jimin tensed. He laughed nervously. "I don't think I can."

Yoongi chuckled, he squeezed the younger's bare shoulder. More smoke emitted from his mouth and lingered in the air about. He brought it down to the lips of the younger who also took his take of the drug and laid back. 

"Maybe I don't need to go home." Jimin gave in as his body relaxed even more under the influence of the cigarette. "Pass me my phone please."

The elder did just that. The boy took hold of it limply, through all his messages and missed calls he scrolled. Mostly all were from his brother, only a few caught his attention. 

Jihyun: Aunt Jiae thinks you've got a tummy ache. Your welcome. 

Jihyun: I take the last one back, she's checking up on you. 

Jihyun: You're a dead man Hyung. 

Sohyun: Want to go shopping? 

Tae: Okay but am I Batman or Robin?

Hobi: Tell Taehyungie he's Batman so he can leave me alone (we all know I'm Batman though.)

Jihyun: So I was thinking for your burial I should be allowed to wear my new shoes. Also I should have your room for my closet expansion.

Jimin sighed loudly at the messages, he put his phone down on the blanket. At the feeling of fingers running through his hair he pushes back against them. Unwillingly he picked his phone back up and dialed his brother's number. It rang for a while so Jimin was about to hang up but a voice spoke up before he could.

"Kookie?" He tilted his head in confusion and checked the name on his phone to be sure he dialed the correct number. Jimin put it back to his ear, this time his brother spoke up.

"What's going on?"

Jihyun quit his soft giggling on the other side and cleared his throat. "You're going to die."

"Where are you?" Jimin questioned at the sounds of voices, music, and loud alerting sounds. Clearly the fifteen year old boy was not home, no where near it either. 

"Doesn't matter, where are you? Aunt Jiae went crazy and was about to call Eomma so I told her you were at an open house with Sohyun, that's why you weren't picking up your phone. Now listen, get in through my window. It's wide open, leave it like that. Get caught and we're both dead men."

Jimin scoffed loudly at his brother's commands. "I'm not going home today so you better-"

"Hyung go home! That woman is going to freak out if you're not there by morning! Go home!"

"What about you!?" 

Jimin pretend to cry into Yoongi's chest before breathing deeply. He calmed his frustration and proposed a deal with his brother. "Keep that window open and I won't tell her you were out. I'll be there by morning, bye."

That ended the quarrel between the two. Jihyun agreed but not to worry if he wasn't back before him which Jimin simply responded for him to be careful. The brothers decided no more should be said and so the youngest hung up on the eldest. Jimin was left frustrated, annoyed, and even more tired than before.

"Something wrong baby?" Yoongi mumbled, his lip dug into the boy's hair. Jimin shook it and laid back against the mattress. He stared at the smoke that invaded his vision before turning to look at Yoongi, there were a few things he wanted to establish with the man. With the time feeling short and just right he decided to bring up what was bugging him, also what had gotten them to where they were, naked on Yoongi's bed.

"Are you and him just friends?" Jimin asked in a whisper through innocent eyes he hoped would only make Yoongi soften at the sight not angry. It worked for the man simply sighed, his hand landed on the neck of the boy's. Slowly he moved it to his collar bones, lightly pressing against certain spots with his finger. He reached the blanket and moved it down to expose the boy's chest.

"Do you see these." He pointed to the purple marks he had left behind. "These mean something, they mean you're mine and only mine. Now tell me, did you see Kyungsoo with these?

Jimin looked at the mark, he tried recalling Kyungsoo with any. He couldn't. 

"No."

"Then yes baby, just friends."

Yoongi took hold of the younger boy's chin. He led him into a kiss that turned into much more, it was broken by the younger. He stared at the man fondly, he knew an apology was in order.

"I'm sorry Hyung. It's just..." He looked down. "We've never verbally established anything so I can't help getting jealous. Plus Kyungsoo-"

"Is that what this is about?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Doll I didn't think I needed to tell you. I believed it was implied."

Jimin nodded his head, he knew that now. He apologized once more before engaging in what was much more than a kiss. Tiredness was put aside once more, his mind blanked but only for so little time. As he stared down at the messy black hair in between his fingers he was reminded of what he hadn't been in hours. 

"Hyung stop!" He retracted his body for the urgent feeling had returned. Confused Yoongi backed away. 

"What's wrong?"

By now the boy was very unease, he hadn't expected the memory to cause him to turn into such state. He begged his elder for forgiveness and the shirt on the floor closet to him. Once he had it on, he explained why such a scene. The darkness of his hair had reminded him of the tall boy at the art gallery, then he'd been reminded of the painting. To Yoongi he explained just how he was made felt by the young tall boy who he knew nothing of, not even a name. 

"It sounds silly but-"

"Not silly." Yoongi said as he moved away from the younger. At the edge of the bed he sat dressing. "Describe him."

Jimin did just that. What he could recall from the male he spoke. A tall handsome young boy of about his age or maybe a year older. Long limbs to follow his stature, black hair that stopped at his forehead where it was spread and slightly lengthy in his back. 

"Text Sohyun to get his name. Anything else I should know?" 

Yoongi was now searching through his drawer for something desperately. Jimin picked up his phone to asked Sohyun for the name of the male when he recalled one last thing he hadn't mentioned to Yoongi.

"The painting had a mark on it, 'Z'."

At the single letter Yoongi quit his searching. He stayed still for a while then urged Jimin to dress, he was taking him home. The boy questioned him but the man said nothing, only to hurry. He obeyed, soon they were in the car. Yoongi had become less talkative, focused only on the road to get Jimin home. He answered in one word answers until they arrived. Before Jimin could leave the car, he reach into the back seat and pulled out clothing, something wrapped within it. As soon as it was set into the hands of the youngest, he knew exactly what it was.

"Hyung I can't-"

"You can and you will, now go inside and text me if anything else feels out of place."

Jimin nodded his head. He kissed the man farewell, he stood out side to watch him leave. Unlike when he was in the car, the speed was much greater as if he could not dare go slower. Once he was out of sight, attention was given to the covered object in Jimin's hands. He clutched it and prayed he would not be in need for it. 

~'~'~'

I finally listened to 'Come Back Home' by BTS, my ears are blessed. 

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}