6

The earth made itself be present in what followed after chaos. Strongly it waved hello with breezes that would cause hairs to cover faces and light items to be blown away. For Jimin that air was simply making things worse, it picked up just like his rage. 

"Why did he do that?" The boy growled as he marched his way to the single man on the crate evaluating the hand that had been kissed. Jimin stood in front of him and held out his own. "We need to go."

Yoongi looked up, eyes squinting. He nodded his head and took the boy's hand. 

"Think there might be a storm, maybe that's why it's been gloomy." 

Jimin agreed, he tightens his grip on the man's hand. "Let's go back, clean up, and head to Jin's before an actual storm hits."

The elder shrugged. "I think I'm the last person he wants to see."

"I think you're the first right now. Come on."

Yoongi chuckled lowly and picked up the pace. In silence the two quickly walked back to the man's apartment thanks to the harsh winds that pushed them there. The whistle of the air was alarming yet peaceful, in a way that shouldn't be interrupted by voices that can speak not in it's presence. They did just that, neither one spoke until they were no longer outside. 

"Stay still." 

Jimin tried his hardest to obey but he couldn't. On the cushion he squirmed until Yoongi's hand held him still. In fear his eyes pried themselves shut and his lips pressed into a straight line. Nothing happen for a few seconds then short yet hurtful moment occurred against his skin. 

"Ouch!" 

Yoongi scoffed. "Cry baby."

The boy rubbed the side of his cheek which was now glass free and cleansed. He watched as Yoongi put away the tweezers into a a box where he kept medication. 

"Let me put this away and then we can go."

Jimin hummed in response. As he patiently waited for the man to return he swung his legs slowly, wondering. He wanted to know just exactly what Jungkook had said to Yoongi after putting his lips to his hands. Curiosity ate away his insides and determination at his mind the second Yoongi was back in the room. 

"Ready to go?" 

He shook his head. "Can we just wait a little? Maybe the wind will go down."

Yoongi agreed. Together they sat on the sofa watching a show to which Jimin had no interest in and he made that clear. He murmered to a random tune while his small hands played with a single large one. Then after some time he shifted his seat from the cushions of the couch to the thighs of his partner's. 

"You know," He displayed a small smile while moving his hands on the man's leather coat. "I like this jacket."

The elder leaned his head back, eyes squinting to get a better look at the person in front of him. 

"You want to wear it don't you?"

Jimin smile got wider and quickly stood. As Yoongi took off the article of clothing, he rubbed the back of the man's neck in hopes it would relax him. When asked why he claimed he was still jittery from the events from earlier. The elder believed it and so he let Jimin claim his clothes as his. 

"Smells nice." The younger mumbled while he used used a hand to remove the one on his hip. His eyes became set on the single hand he played with only minutes before, soon so did his lips. Just as the younger boy had done back in the junkyard, he kissed it only he did it much slower all the while making eye contact. 

"Jimin?" Yoongi said, his tone much lower than before. 

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Yes?" 

"Is there something you want?"

The boy shook his head, making sure his body bounced along with him. He pretended not to have notice his action and laid his head on the man's shoulder. Still he smoldered the hand with gestures while using his free one to twirl the small hairs of the man's. 

"Are you sure? Doll if you want anything you just need to say. Remember what I said?"

"Pretty boys should get whatever they want?"

"Exactly. So what is it you want baby?"

Yoongi had been down this path before. All the sudden the seventeen year old would act sweet then smolder him with kisses or compliments. Then when he'd waited for him to say something and when he didn't he'd mumble what he wanted. Jimin had learned how to get exactly what he wanted through the method and most of the time it worked.  Yoongi expected this to be one of those many times yet still the boy would not verbally say what he desired. 

"Come baby, we don't have all day. Jin's going to flip if we don't show."

Jimin lifted his head and filled his mouth with air which he moved around so that his chubby cheeks would seem even bigger. At the small smile Yoongi displayed he released it and pecked the man. 

"So...I want to know something."

"Of course you do." Yoongi sighed. "What would that be?"

"I want know what Kookie said to you after he kissed your hand."

At this Yoongi mouth opened and nodded as if he knew this was coming, which he did. He removed his hand from Jimin's grasp and returned it to where it laid before. His shoulders came up lazily and his words left him effortlessly. 

"He just said he'd wait for me at Jin's to whose were already late to. You've got your answer so can we go?"

Jimin tried not to let his frustration be seen, he had expect something differently for an answer. The way Jungkook had looked at him said otherwise, that words not so innocent had been shared. He wanted to know why the boy had done that if in reality this was what he spoke. He turned his full attention back to Yoongi and let his tone fall. 

"Maybe he can wait a little more?"

Yoongi smirked at the words, he knew what followed. In no time their lips were clashing against each other like hands at each other's skin. The couple did not last too long in their spot, neither did their clothes on their bodies. The leather jacket that once asked for fell to the ground and was joined by the youngest shirt only to be picked up soon after. 

 "He upsets me sometimes." Jimin muttered as he got his  bare arm through the arm hole of clothing. Yoongi hummed into his neck, he was well aware of that too. 

"He's a-a boy."

The younger arched his back and looked to the curtains. "Still."

"Quit worrying."

In the end the two decided they were late already to meeting with their friends and so being even later would probably not matter. The topic at hand was let go of for another invaded both their minds, each other. 

~'~'~'

How many of you would be interested if I did a live (like on insta or somewhere)? I've been thinking of doing like a short one but like idk.

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}