12

Rain poured down from the heavens rapidly. The world above cried to the one below in anticipation just like the boy who walked about it. Jimin rushed to get to Yoongi's apartment where he had already confirmed the man was. He didn't care that he was soaked from head to toe by the heavy rain drops that fell on him. All that was not what he worried for, it was the unsettling feeling in his chest. 

"Hyung!" He screamed as he made it inside the building. The man responded back with a 'here' which Jimin was sure came from the kitchen. As he made it to the solid ground of the second floor he came to realize that Yoongi was not alone and that he was with no one whose voice Jimin could not recognize easily. He poked his head into the kitchen where he was met with the sight of someone he wasn't expecting. 

"Hey..." He looked at Yoongi. "I didn't know you had company."

The boy tried his hardest to not seem affected by the presence of the other short male in the room. He waved to him before excusing himself for he was creating a puddle. Jimin rushed to the bedroom of Yoongi's and rid himself of all his clothes before digging through the man's drawers for something to wear. Usually he had gotten use to nothing but his underwear and an oversize shirt. He knew better with guest in the house yet a little voice in the back of his head told him other wise. It adviced him to make something clear and wardrobe was a way. And so he reached into the very back of where he kept some of his clothes and pulled out something his friend had given him.

"Hyung," Jimin call out softly before entering the room where the two spoke. "Have you seen my red shirt?"  

This time the boy decided to walk in and took a seat where he felt was best, Yoongi's lap. He smiled at the male who sat across then looked down to his phone. He shot his brother a message to cover for him, there was no way he would be staying for such little time. 

"Talk to Jooheon about it."

Yoongi sighed. "Kyungsoo, we've been over this."

Jimin all the sudden became much more alert, the name cause his hairs to rise. Seeing the man was bad enough but the sound of his name made his blood just boil. He knew he shouldn't let him have that much of effect of him but he did. The seventeen year old decided to make his presence more known by resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. 

"He doesn't like me." Kyungsoo responded. "And you know why. You do it."

Kyungsoo kept his eyes on Yoongi as he spoke the first few words then he let them drop to meet the teenager's. He looked unamused by his presence yet Jimin could see it in his eyes that he wasn't exactly feeling nothing towards him. The older man was looking at him closely, all of him. From his eyes, the man examined his position before meeting Yoongi's again.

"Listen, you know ever since that..." Kyungsoo looked to Jimin briefly. "He's not been too fond of me. I can't talk businesses if all he thinks about is ending me."

Yoongi exhaled loudly, he moved his head to where Jimin's wasn't. Then the boy took the opportunity to quickly plant a kiss on his neck all the while staring at Kyungsoo. The little voice had become a lot louder and he followed it's command's without hesitation. For the most part he enjoyed it, clearly the guest had not. 

"Alright." The man rose. "I'll send Luhan." 

"No Kyungsoo-"

Yoongi watched as his ex-lover walked out. Jimin who remained planted on him could feel how his body tensed and even jerked a bit to follow after him. He of course pretended to be clueless so that he could stay in position. When the door slammed, the two were finally left alone. 

"What the hell was that?" 

Jimin raised his head. "What was what?"

The older man raised his eyebrows knowingly. His hand that laid effortlessly on the boy's hip before he pressed it against the his skin.

"You're going to act like you don't know?" He whispered into his ear in a tone that was far from nice. 

Jimin bit down on his lip and shook his head. "No Hyung." He wrapped his hands around the elder's neck and pushed out his lips. "I'm sorry if I upset you." 

The man simply stared at him, he said nothing. His expression stayed blank as he analyzed closely the face of innocence on his displayed for him. Although no attention was given to the younger boy he was well aware of his actions. He could sense it all with no glances that in mind JImin had an objective and he was feeling victorious in completing it. 

"Then doll," He leaned in and let his hand slip to his bare thigh. "why is that you're wearing these?" 

Pretending to be oblivious once more, Jimin looked down the fabric now in between Yoongi's fingers. Again he shrugged. A lacking excuse he provided for his attire, claiming it was the only thing he found. He adjust himself so that the cloth rose higher and more of his skin became exposed. 

"Do you not like them?"

"Where'd you get them?" 

Jimin played with the waistband. "Tae said he bought an extra on accident so he gave it to me. Since I can't wear it at home I brought them here. I thought today would be a good excuse to wear them, don't you?" 

Yoongi tilted his head, he licked his lips. "Because you planned to or because Kyungsoo was here?" 

The seventeen year had been caught, only now did he come to realize it despite that being the case from the very beginning. He stood up and back away, to the ground the shorts fell. 

"Fine since he's not here then I don't need to wear them. I'll go put them away since you don't seem to like them." He said no more and turned around to head out of the room. Just before stepping out he was met with the elder's glare which was threatening. He ignored it and continued heading to the bedroom. There he spent no more than mere seconds alone. 

"Sit, we're going to fix that little attitude." 

The younger did just that, he stationed himself in the middle of the bed. With his legs spread slightly, he stared down at them to avoid the threatening stare. As soon as he heard the door slam shut, he fell back on the bed. Yoongi was hovered over him just seconds after. 

"Who told you?" 

"I don't know-"

Jimin was cut off by a harsh movement on his lips. He reciprocated them regardless the aggressiveness, he wasn't all that surprised by the action neither was he for the ones that followed. Clothes were launched about the room, and more than a kiss had happened between the two before the eldest spoke again. 

"How do you know about Kyungsoo and I?"

Again the boy tried to act clueless but a sudden movement cut him off. Flustered he looked away, the man was serious. No matter what he could not think of a loophole and so gave in. The cluelessness was dropped but not the attitude.

"Does it matter?"

More of the sudden movements followed leaving him speechless once more. 

"Who Jimin?"

The younger responded with simply whines before finally giving in. 

"Your sister! Now please -"

That was the last they spoke of the topic for in each other they had become too emerged to even think properly. Jimin's mind was left with nothing but the thought of Yoongi himself and the terribly feeling he felt disappeared to be replaced with one of pleasure.

~'~'~'

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!

I feel like this isn't edited enough but I'm feeling a bit lazy so sorry for errors 

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}