10

Two pair of angered and confused filled eyes stared into ones that pretended to be clueless. In the mist of a quiet neighborhood two boys stood while the one they surrounded stayed put on his rear.

"Your little excuse to get me here worked. Now why the hell does Jungkook think I'm flirting with some girl?" Jihyun remarked with quite an upset expression. He couldn't believe he had traveled to retreive his belongings from his brother and having met with such a situation.

Jimin looked between the two, he shrugged. "Why should he care if you were. Aren't you just friends?"

At the innocent tone Jungkook raised his fist to the air and clenched his jaw but he could take no action. Jihyun was there to stop him from proceeding any further. Along with whispers of a smoothing tone he pressed his hands to the boy's chest to push him back. He creased the side of his face with his single finger until his expression calmed and the attention was turned to the elder.

"Quit the games." Jihyun spat. "What is it that you want?"

"I swear to god Jimin-"

Again Jungkook was set aside by the younger boy. They waited with crossed arms and furrowed brows to hear the excuse the seventeen year old had to provide.

Jimin exhaled and reached into his pocket. "Don't know what you're talking about. Here Hyunnie."

Jihyun reached into his hand and snatched away his home keys. The young boy had thought he misplaced them that morning but now it was clear what had really happened to them. With people home, he wouldn't have gone so far to retrieve them. However since those 'people' were his aunt and her kids, he wanted to go unnoticed when he returned home. That was what brought him to stand there in the messy situation.

"Park fucking Jimin, what the hell do you want from us?" Jihyun said through gritted teeth, he had had just about enough of his brother. Jimin decided to finally drop the act, he got them where he wanted.

"What is this?" He swayed his finger between the two fifteen year olds.

At this Jungkook through his head back and groaned. "You gotta be kidding me! This is what this is about!?"

The boy put his hand up in defense and asked Jihyun to take care of his brother, he was done. No longer wanting to take part of the conversation, Jungkook sat on the bench besides Jimin and looked away. When addressed, he pretened not to have heard anything.

"Big baby." Jihyun scoffed before turning to his brother. "Why?"

"Why what?" Jimin looked around clueless to his brother's question.

Jihyun exhaled loudly. "Why is it so important for you know just what our relationship is? It's our business, not yours and frankly you're crossing boundaries Hyung. Since when do I go asking to know what your relationships-"

"Who put you up to this?" Jungkook interrupted. He turned his body to face Jimin who was now trying to avoid the gazes. "I know someone put you up to this."

Jimin bit down on his lip but shook his head regardless. Although Namjoon had not said so directly, he was sure the man did not want his name to be said in any conversations regarding the topic. He assured the teens that it was simply curiosity that was eating him away.

"Hyung."

At the word, Jimin eyes rose in surprise. It had come from who he didn't expect it. Jungkook had his two hands pressed together in front of his face, his expression of nothing but pure concern.

"You cannot tell anyone about us." He put down his hands. "If you do, things aren't going to end well for any of us. You don't want that right, for Hyunnie to end up getting hurt?"

The boy was serious, very serious as a matter of fact. Jimin could see that, his gut agreed with him. He thought about Namjoon but at the thought of exposing whatever he knew of the two didn't feel right. Perhaps what Jungkook preached was true, telling would not be beneficial at all. The boy had gotten him by including his brother and so Jimin went with his gut, he would not tell for now. Of course he was sure to not include the last part to the boys.

"I won't tell." He mumbled. "But I want to know what exactly is going on here. You can't just telling me you're not 'exactly friends' because if not then what are you? I won't tell if you do."

At this the two looked to each other. Uncertainty was clear in both their face, it seemed as if they struggled to get the words out. Jihyun stepped forward, he took a seat besides Jungkook. In his small hands he took the boy's large one and intertwined their fingers.

"Um, we're not quite sure but-"

"There's something." Jungkook finished the statement as he looked the younger. A small smile came  acrossed the face of the younger brother. The presence of the elder was forgotten as the two became lost in each other's eyes. Jimin was about to cut them off but stopped as he saw them lean in to meet each other in a kiss. As they did just that he rose and looked away.

"Uncomfortable Hyung?"

"Me?" Jimin pointed at himself. "No, just...not wanting to see that."

Jimin smiled at the sound of his brother's giggle though he became blank when he turned to face them. "Well, we have to finish Kookie so Jihyun-"

"It's fine." Jungkook stopped him. "The rest are on my way home back home so I can do them. Just take Hyunnie home."

The elder was going to protest but seeing the tired look on his brother's face made him say otherwise. He was sure the younger would try to tag along and he definitely didn't want that. Jimin waited for the two teenager to say their goodbyes while looking up at the setting sun, which reminded him of something. He had told their aunt they'd be home just before sunset.

"Are you waiting for Jesus to come down and carry you home?" Jihyun said as he stared at his motionless brother. The elder apologized, he led the way back.

"I told Aunt Jiae we'd be home by sunset."

Jimin scrunched up his face just at the thought of returning home. The reminder of not being greeted with his mother's cooking and her sweet smile made him cringe. At the moment he wanted nothing more than to go relax but he knew that would be far from the truth. Jihyun at his side let out a long sigh.

"Alright, let's go deal with this bitch."

~'~'~'

Jihyun is literally my fav character, too bad almost all of you hate him.

Hoped you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}