24

"She said you'd take it back."

At the hands of an upset seventeen year old was a leather jacket that did not belong to the person he held it out to. The other boy in front of him glared at the single piece of clothing that had done nothing to him. It was the owner of the attire that had caused him to feel more feelings than he'd like to say out loud. 

"She who?" 

"Sohyun."

Of course. 

Jimin snatched the jacket from Taehyung's hands as he wished for his female friend to be devoured by a hole in the ground. He had send Sohyun with the single mission of returning to Yoongi the clothes of his that were still in the possession of his ex-lover. Jimin had believed her fully when she smiled sweetly, raised her thumb, and said that she'd done just as he'd asked her to. He was not too happy so he wished his friend goodbye with a distaste in his mouth. 

"Will I see you soon?"

The voice was low yet so sad that piece of Jimin's heart seem to crack. He'd been acting coldly towards Taehyung because he promised to show no weakness upon his return. The boy sounded so hurt yet so hopeful in the simple question. Jimin turned his head and smiled so enough to brighten his friend's expressions. 

"Very soon."

That was enough for Taehyung to smile was with his teeth all on display and for his hands to wipe away the tears on his face. He sniffed and waved Jimin goodbye before disappearing back into the room. It felt right in his consciousness, Jimin also felt happiness at thinking of being with his best friend once more. However that very little of that feeling disappeared when he looked down to the jacket in his hands. Sohyun was going to get what she wanted but Jimin really didn't, he'd have to see Yoongi. 

Heavy feet carried the petite boy away from his old friends to his ex-lover. At the corner of the street his stomach dropped as he saw a figure he was not fond of enter the shop. Jimin was going to turn back but the thought of having the jacket just laying about his room did not fancy him. And so he bit back his tongue and with very a mind full of revenge ideas towards Sohyun, he walked up to the building. Hoseok was right at the door to greet him. 

"Jiminie!" He hugged him and swayed their bodies. "I've missed you!" 

Jimin's plan of discreetly dropping the jacket on the nearest chair which happened to be right at the door was shattered by the screaming man. He tried to keep his gaze down as he urged for Hoseok to back off but he failed at the sound of a throat clear. Yoongi was sitting on the chair used for work, all the sudden alerted. They stared at each other blankly. 

"Release him Hoseok."

Only then did the elder let go of Jimin. The younger excused himself and walked to Yoongi who was now sitting on the side of the long chair. His elbows rested on the part of his thigh that was near his knee while he stared through his eyelashes at the approaching figure. 

"Your jacket."

The leather cloth was held out but not taken. Yoongi did not acknowledge his attire being given to him for his eyes were far too focused on Jimin. They scanned the milky white skin that was part of his face then the features belonging on it. He stopped on his lips and so Jimin repeated his words. 

"It looks better on you baby, keep it."

Jimin was slightly taken back by the respond, more by the pet name. He expected Yoongi to address him by his name or not name him at all but he was clearly wrong. However when he did stop to think about it, Yoongi almost never addressed him by his real name. The older man always had loved pet names for Jimin. 

"I don't want it." Jimin pushed the jacket closer to him. "Take it."

Yoongi looked expressionless to the cloth then Jimin.

"Looks better on you than me."

That phrase was one the elder repeated to the younger every single time Jimin dressed in anything from his closet. Jimin being oblivious at the time would turn bright red and stare at himself in the mirror then glance back to meet the pair of eyes that were previously on him. They'd kiss and the moment would be over, however that wasn't happening this time. 

"I don't care." Jimin set the leather jacket besides Yoongi. 

He turned to leave but around his wrist a grip held him back. His eyes followed up the pale arms to the fierce stare. Yoongi was looking at him like he was waiting for him to say something. Jimin held the look for a few seconds before asking be let go of but the sounds of beads hitting against each other cut his words short. Unfortunately his sight moved it's self from Yoongi to a person he'd seen enter. 

"Hello..." Kyungsoo muttered, he tensed at the sight of the boy. He turned his gaze to Yoongi who kept his on Jimin. "I'll wait for when you're done."

A single pair of eyes watched him to the door. Hoseok was now gone from his spot, probably in the whole building too. Kyungsoo walked out in the direction that was Yoongi's apartment, making Jimin's mouth go dry. He just listened closely for the sound of a door slamming shut, he wished not to hear it. 

The door slammed shut. 

Jimin's hand was squeezed the moment after, he snatched it away. 

"I need to g-go."

Yoongi hummed. "Don't you want to know what I couldn't tell you in the hospital?"

He did, he really did but not with knowing of the company that awaited his romantic interest. Jimin was far too occupied wondering why Kyungsoo had let himself so freely up to the apartment to focus on the response so he denied it. 

"No. You should probably go tend your guest." 

"Baby-"

"Say bye to Hoseok Hyung for me."

Walking to the door made his sinking heart heart fall deeper. More air seemed unbreathable and with no more baggage in his hands, Jimin felt odd. He knew he'd have to speak to the man once more for he did want an explanation but no matter whether it was physical contact or not, he didn't feel so enticed by him. The hatred he'd build up for Yoongi prevented him from launching himself at him and confessing the feelings of love he still felt towards him. The pain of heartbreak was still lingered and the last he'd seen didn't make it any better so Jimin dialed up the phone on his detour from home. The thoughts of curiosity of the two males were becoming stronger and a lot clearer. He decided he need something to get his mind off it. Well, more like someone. 

"Are you home? I'm coming over."

~'~'~'

Forget stanning your faves, stan me. I force feed ya'll chapters. 

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}