32

A young boy who was most likely to remember non of his doings of the night stood before the two other men in his household. He was swaying a bit from the dizziness and perhaps as well from the happiness he felt. Usually the presences of neither males were of effect on the teenager but with a little alcohol flowing about his veins, that wasn't so true anymore.

"Heyyyyyyyyy." Jihyun hiccuped. He leaned against the wall with a bright smile he waved to the most outraged in the room. "Hav-Haven't seen you in a wh-while!"

Jimin wanted to strangle him.

"So!" The volume of his voice rose. "How are the kids?"

The single question caused the same being to go into a fit of giggles. He held the door frame in hopes to keep his body from collapsing on the floor. Jihyun pointed to himself before letting himself fall to the ground. The bump caused the father of the boy to snap right out of his trance. The disbelieve remained in his eyes though.

"Are you drunk!?" Mr.Park screamed so loud it was certain that their neighbors heard it. "Park Jihyun this better be a joke!"

It was in fact no joke that his son had come home completely wasted. The smell he emitted gave that away. His rosy pink cheeks and red nose were not helping his case either. The sleepy eyes of the boy looked up front his spot on the floor to meet his father's infuriated face. A hand was raised to scratch the side of his nose where he brought attention to the metal piece piercing through it.

"Uh...No but ya wanna tell one?"

Mr.Park had smoke coming out of his ears by now. He shut his eyes closed and rubbed his the temples of his forehead before taking a sudden action. As fast as any of kids had seen him moved, he snatched the back of the his youngest son's shirt and swept him across the floor. Jihyun was left screeching as his father dragged him to what happened to be only a few feet away to the sofa.

"Take that damn thing out of your nose!" Mr.Park screamed as he smacked the back of his son's head. "It's disgusting!"

Jihyun in response looked to his frozen brother then to his father then back to the ground. He sighed, filling the air with more of the horrid smell.

"I don't want tooooooo." He said while looking at his father. He busted out laughing. "I love it!"

At the even louder scream of their father's demand for the metal to be rid of, Jimin snapped out of it. He was finally back in control of his tense body but it wasn't like he wanted to do much with it. Frozen like a statue he stared at his brother who was in such deep trouble that not even the any of the gods could help out.

"I-I'm not taking it off so stop screaming!" Jihyun scoffed. In response to the boy, their father sat down on the couch, he ordered Jimin to do so as well. His features seemed to have calmed and that made him looked more threatening than before.

"Fine." Mr.Park forced a smile. "Why don't you tell us why you can't take it off so that I can rip off when your done."

At the statement Jihyun frowned. He got up and moved so that he was sitting in the middle of their largest sofa which happened to be across from their father. Jimin who sat on the far end of the same seating was just waiting for the unexpected because really anything that happened would not be expected to him for his brain was having trouble keeping up with what was happening.

"Okay!" Jihyun pipped up, his happy expression back. "My bunny got it for me! Is-isn't he sweet, oh just the sweetest! R-Right?"

The younger turned to look at his only brother, so did their father. Jimin in response held his hands up in defense so that he would not be involved. Jihyun in return waved him off then continued his reasoning.

"He's so cute, my bunny." Jihyun fell back against the cushion with a happy sigh that was followed by a smile. "Makes me want to sho-shower him with ki-kisses."

The room went silent after that and a few realizations were made by the two others in the room. Jimin had come to figure out that one, his mother was not home since she had not bothered to check on her screaming family and two, Jihyun had probably just exposed him. Mr.Park on the other hand was having only one of those realizations and he knew his wife was not in the house.

"I'm sorry Jihyun," Mr.Park voice became menacing. "Whose this bunny...boy?"

Jihyun perked up. "The cutest of them all."

Jimin could have sworn he heard the click of the door the second after the words left his brother's mouth. He was sure the grim reaper in charge of taking Jihyun away decided to just let himself in. If he had, Jimin thanked him because he was too stuck in place to have invited him in. He was also grateful because the reaper would be having two souls instead of one, his included.

"A boy...to you is 'cute'?"

Mr.Park was trying to get clarification and Jimin could see that. He decided if he wanted to save what could perhaps be himself too, he jumped in to rescue his brother.

"It's a girl!" Jimin blurted out. "They call her bunny because of her smile and a boy because of her short hair! Looks like a boy. Appa he's clearly drunk just-"

Mr.Park raised a hand that stopped his son from explaing any further. He turned to his other son.

"Is this true?"

Jihyun looked to Jimin who was now right besides him. The eyes staring back at him were pleading but he didn't understand why. The young boy was intoxicated and acting stupid but deep down he knew better so he looked back to his father.

"Sure."

"Are you sure?"

"Eh no but I said sure didn't I? I must be somewhat sure no?"

Jimin wanted to strangle himself now.

Jihyun on the other hand was quite relaxed while their father seemed to be burning from the inside out. The adult nodded his head after what was a few minutes of Jihyun humming to himself.

"Oh thanks for re-reminding me!"Jihyun screamed out all the sudden, he turned to look at his brother. "So-So I heard th-that Yoo...er...Yunki! Yeah, that's his name! We-Well he might b-be b-back together with s-some ex of his. Tough break brother b-but hey you've got Dae-"

Jimin covered his brother's mouth. It appeared his lacking cover up that seemed to be just enough was no longer that. He was staring into eyes of curiosity and fury. Those drown orbs just like his own were waiting for him to explain or run right out of the house.

"He's drunk." Jimin said through his pale cold lips. "He doesn't know what he's saying. I'll deal with him."

Mr.Park stood from his spot calmly. His manner stayed like so for a few a few seconds before he turned over the coffee table in front of his children. Glass shattered on the floor. They cracked beneath the soles of his shoes when he marched his way through them. The man did not spare his sons one last glance before shutting the door to his home.

Behind was left a giddy son, a frightened son and a broken picture frame with the image of a family inside.

~'~'~'
Mr.Park: Get rid of it!

Jihyun:

Jimin is Jin

Jimin is Jin. 

Why am I like this?

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}