4

"Say 'Ah'."

"Ah."

Jimin opened his mouth as he stared at his friend who swayed the sweet in his hand. The boy tried his best not to giggle as Hoseok made faces at the unwrapped candy until he finally let it land inside the awaiting mouth. He patted the boy's head loving in return of his patience. 

"Funny, did you do that to her as well?"

The air in between the now three bodies tensed rather quickly. Jimin's eyes darted to the side to find a bitter expression on the face of his best friend. Taehyung shook his head disapprovingly at the elder. At the sight he took it as a sign, a sign that he should leave the two be and that was what he did. Quickly he rushed to Yoongi who was sitting on a cart just outside the displeasing building. 

"I can't believe they're still fighting." He whispered as he leaned forward to watch the two glare at each other and nothing more. 

"I can. It's not the first time they've fought, it doesn't happen often but it happens."

Jimin hummed in response. He watched the duo finally speak words and he was sure they were not kind. The expression on Hoseok's face turned sour as his eyes landed on the lips that moved to form words. 

"Maybe we can help them make up? Tae Tae is always sad and...well not alone as much but he use to be alone when they first fought." Jimin said to Yoongi. The man shrugged and patted his thigh where Jimin took a seat. Together they watched the scene play out before them. The breeze that moved the  light unwanted items from the junkyard was the same to push away the bangs of the quarrelers so that their facial expressions were completely on displayed for the two watching. 

"I was trying to be nice!" Hoseok screamed, finally words the two could hear. 

"That wasn't being nice you idiot!" Taehyung yelled back. 

By now the elder was clenching his jaw, looking away while poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. Taehyung was beginning to breath heavily, his chest heaved. 

"You weren't even suppose to be there." Hoseok finally respond. "Why the hell were you-"

"Really? That's your excuse?" Taehyung shook his head and laughed bitterly. "You dare question me?" 

Jimin lips formed a straight line and she shrunk back from the intimating looks the two shared. They were not directed towards him yet he couldn't stop the feeling of anxiousness spreading within from the sight. He leaned back to put his head into Yoongi's shoulder to whisper. He asked the man to leave, he felt uncomfortable watching the two argue as if they were putting on a performance. 

"You're right, come on." He pushed the boy off him and stood. 

Jimin was the first to make it to the side of the building yet he was not followed. Screams of pure insults sounded loudly in his ear as he waited for Yoongi to find whatever his eyes searched for in the junk that was against the wall. The man reached down with both his hands and pulled up two items with them. 

A black bag and a bat.

"Fight it out." 

He swung the bag to Taehyung and the bat to Hoseok. 

Jimin observed closely at they each stared at the new item in their hand before looking to each other. He could not see what happened next for Yoongi had pulled him to the side of the building, he could only hear. Yells of despair and madness were let out freely into the air then the sound of destruction. 

"This is usually how they fix things." Yoongi said causally. "Five minutes before they're back to normal."

Jimin did not question the odd method of making up, he was aware that was how some males found closure in some situations. Although he'd asked to leave and Yoongi had agreed, they stayed. At the side of the building they waited in silence listening to the men speak as they waited for the five minutes to be up. The younger fiddled with his fingers nervously while the elder played with his causally. 

"Dodge this!" 

A loud bang was heard, then the should of sharp cuts being made. 

"All you've got Taehyungie?"

"Don't call me that!" 

More loud bangs, and overall sounds of destruction. Jimin was now bent down to stop himself from interfering. Yoongi had warned him about doing so the first time he asked, that was four minutes ago. Now with only a minute left he was unsure if he could prevent himself from not running in between their fight. 

"Hyung!" Jimin finally stood at the sound of a cry. He was sure it was Hoseok's, but before he could confirm he was held back. Yoongi held up a finger, his eyes on the watch on his hand. 

"30 seconds."

"Asshole! I dare you to throw that!" 

An even louder bang from the last echoed and was followed by the cry of pain from the youngest. Jimin's eyes urged to clock to move faster. When the red hand finally hit the twelve all the noise stopped and Yoongi smiled triumphantly. 

"I told you-"

"Forget the weapons!" 

"Shit." 

Yoongi took off to the reunite with the quarrelers, Jimin right behind them. He stopped all the sudden at the bloody sight before him. The junkyard was already a mess yet somehow they had managed to make it worse. Cans had flown from their past places, glass was shattered all about, and two bodies were moving limping towards each other. 

"Try not to be so nice okay Hoseokie!?"

"Trust me I won't!" 

Jimin froze at the sight of the two. They approached each other in ripped clothes, wounds, and faces of madness. Red liquid spilled from all different parts of their bodies. Their skins had been ripped open allowing for what was underneath to glimpse into the world they shouldn't. He couldn't move, all he did was stare as the two stepped closer to each other. Fists made at each their sides, both which met with skin. Jimin gasped as punches were being thrown and the two landed on the ground. Finally his feet managed to move, however Yoongi beat him halfway. 

"Hyung they're going to kill each other!" He tried moving past the arm that held him back but Yoongi kept it still around him. He cried for the man to do something but he didn't, all he did was stare at the two avoiding each other's harm. 

"Hyung!" 

"Wait doll."

More blood spilled onto the ground then bullets. 

Jimin screamed in fear as a gun was pointed to the ground and sparks were created around his friends. He ran back to face the fading paint that was on the outside of the building. He fell to his knees and his hands covered his ears from the haunting noises. He cried loudly to out do the loud noises that were muffled yet still being heard.  Between sobs he urged for them to stop, he pleaded Yoongi to put the gun down as he shut out any view. His innocent eyes did not want to tainted anymore with the view red that would be shed because of the weapon in his lover's hand.

All he could do was wait for the bloodshed, for the gunshots, and the quarrel to be over through cries of despair.

~'~'~' 

I'm hesitant to put warnings in the beginning because it might give away the chapter but i did put a warning at the beginning of the book...

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}