Namjoon's confession~

Your POV~

I flinched and brought my hands up to my chest.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"Hyung Im sorry!"

I stepped closer to Tae and he put his hand around my waist.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOU WERE?!"

"Aish. Not even that long-"

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO?! GIVE UP THE ATTITUDE!"

"Jinnie-"

"This is mine and Taehyung's problem (Y/n). Be quiet."

I felt a twang of heavy guilt and hurt corse through my chest. Tears started to invade my eyes. Where did the soft Jin go?

"Hyung! Isn't that a bit harsh!"

"STOP STICKING UP FOR HER!"

"J-Jin-"

"DIDN'T YOU HERE ME?! SHUT UP!"
Jin exploded and grabbed my wrist, he swung me towards the stairs and I fell onto my knees.

"HYUNG ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"
Tae started to run towards me but Jin grabbed him and flung him back.
I gasped as the pain began to scream up through my legs once the shock faded. I looked down to see them already bruised and bleeding. I started to pant as I found myself in a puddle of my own blood.

"No no no no no..."
I took of my sweater and tried to stop the bleeding but it was no use. Suddenly Namjoon ran into the room, first seeing the fear in Taehyung's eyes as he cowered away from Jin, and then me panicking in a pool of my own blood.

"(Y/N)!!"
He bolted over to me and tried to pick me up.
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

"Ouch.."
My eyes continued to pour out with salty tears. I guess I panicked at the sight of my blood so much I fainted because next thing I knew my vision was invaded by black spots that eventually melted into complete darkness.

Namjoon's POV~

I watched as her wide eyes clouded over and then closed. I instantly shook her but when she didn't respond I pulled her into my chest and cradled her and then stood up. I choked at the sight of her, weak in my arms. I ran with her into the living room and laid her down onto the closet sofa.

"JUNGKOOK!!"
I suddenly remembered that the next best out of us for medical stuff is Jungkook, after Jin. He skidded into the room.

"Huh? Something up hyung?"

"QUICKLY!"

He jumped and then ran over to me. His eyes widened once he saw (Y/n) and ran out of the room again, returning with a first-aid kit. I heard him take a deep breath.
"Stay calm Jungkook, stay clam."

He then took a deep breath out after calming himself.
Me yelling ended up waking Yoongi, asleep on the other side of the room.

"What the hell is going on?!"
I watched as his eyes trailed over to where we were standing and then he shot up.
"Oh shit."
He ran over and took in what we were dealing with.
"The fuck happened?!"

"We don't know."

Jungkook remained silent as he wiped of (Y/n)'s knees. They stopped bleeding when she blacked out.

"What do you mean you don't know?! Why is she unconscious?!"

"We don't know!"