Now they will know you are mine~

Your POV~

I took a sharp intake of air as I realised what he was doing. I was straddling him, my neck perfectly inline with his lips. He blew on my skin, making me shiver.
"N-namjoo-"
He cut me off with his finger up to my lips. He smirked up at me.

"Don't worry baby girl!~ This won't hurt I just need to make sure these boys understand that you are mine!"

With that he pressed his soft lips to my skin once, twice and then left them there. His eyes flicked up to mine and chuckled against my skin at my red face. Red. His eyes went back to my neck and then began to suck on the soft skin pinched in between his teeth. He did it for ages. All I could do was bite my lip and look away, trying not to make a noise. He brought his hand up to my face and pushed it back towards him. He kept it there. Eventually his lips lifted off my skin and licked the mark he made.

"What were you holding back baby girl?"
He smirked at me with a playful tone.

I said nothing. Instead I brought my hand up to my neck and rubbed the mark he left, wincing at the slight sting my touch left.

"Does it hurt baby? Oh I'm so sorry!"

"You are such a tease!"
I glared at him and poked his nose.

"I'm serious! I didn't mean it to hurt!"

"Whatever just get out!"
I sighed and pointed at the door while sliding off him. He laughed and followed my commands, saluting on his way out.

Namjoon's POV~

Finally these boys will lay off my girl. I have left my mark on her meaning she is mine. They better not try anything funny tomorrow at the beach. Once i made it to the second floor Jimin jumped over to me.

"Hey hyung! You took a while with that luggage, maybe you aren't actually as strong as you say!"

"Whatever. Did you pick a room?"

"Yep!" He pointed at the room farthest right of the three in a row.

"Cool."

"Kookie's in the middle and Hobi hyung is on the left so there's no free rooms here."

"Okay. See you at dinner."
I waved behind me as i walked down the stairs to the first floor.

"Oh hey again Yoongi."

"It's Yoongi hyung and hi."

"This your room?"

"Farthest away from everyone."

"Fair enough."
I chuckled and hopped down the hallway.

"Namjoon!"

"Yes?"

"That room is your room."
Jin pointed to the room next to his and smiled at me.

Your POV~

The mark will definitely not go unnoticed. I was standing as far away as I could get from my mirror and I could still see it. Sighing, I rummaged through my luggage and pulled out a thick black hoodie. Good job its chilly in this house. The mark was just above my collar bone so the side of the hood should cover it. I heard a knock at my door and shuffled over to it.

"Hey!"
Jin grinned at me and I instantly melted. Damn this boy and his S class visuals.

"Sup!"

"Do you mind helping me in the kitchen with dinner? You look adorable in that oversized sweater by the way."

"Oh thanks. Yeah of course."

I followed him down the three flights of stairs. By the last staircase i was low-key panting and we were going down. He giggled at me and I joined in.

"Why am i out of breath?!"

"I don't know but I'm not forgetting this!"

I looked around at the shiny kitchen in aw. Everything was so clean and pristine.

"Cool huh?"
Jin nudged me and smiled.

"Yeah.."

He chuckled and then shuffled over to the counter.

"We are making an Italian dish (y/n)! You like Italian?"

"Yes! What are we making?"

"S-spahg-hehtti..?"

"Oh spaghetti! Cool I know how to make it."

"Really?"

"Yeah it's pretty common where I used to live."

"Oh ok. You lead the way then!"

I grinned and then looked at what he bought.
"Well you got the right things!"

"Phew!"

"Could you heat some water in the kettle please and then put it in the biggest pan you can find."

"Yup!"
Jin skipped over to the kettle and filled it with tap water. Once it was boiling he opened one of the cupboards and pulled out a massive saucepan. When the water finished boiling he carefully carried the kettle to the hob and filled the pan, lighting the stove afterwards and putting the lid back on the pan.

"Perfect! Now once that is bubbling we can put the pasta in."

"What is pasta?"

"It's kinda like noodles I guess but tastes different and comes in different shapes..?"

"Ah."

I shuffled over to the pan and checked the water. I smiled at the bubbles and cut open all of the pasta, filling the pan with 6 family packs. What? Im cooking for 8 people, 7 of which boys that normally make it to thirds.
"Ok! So that will eventually go white which means it's ready but first we can start on the bolognese."
I pulled out another pan, slightly smaller than the one already in use. With a knife i sliced open the minced beef and let it sizzle in the pan. After it started to go brown i put in the onions. When the all of the meat was fully brown I poured in the tomato sauce, garlic, olives and a few crushed black pepper corns. Jin just stood and watched me with his jaw dropped.

Jin's POV~

All I could do was watch her. Her adorable body hopping around the kitchen. The smells of her beautiful cooking were making my mouth water and it wasn't even done. This girl needs to be my wife. She is so hypnotic. I walked up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist and laid my head in the crook of her neck.

"Smells really good.."

"Thank you."
I looked up to see her softly smiling. Damn. So pretty.

"I bet it will be delicious!"
This time when I moved my head she squinted like she was in pain.
"Hey are you okay? You looked like you were in pain."

"Oh no i-it's fine."

"Are you sure?"
I brought my fingers up to her neck and stroked where my head touched it. Once again she winced but this time biting her lip as well.
"(Y/n) you are in pain?!"

"N-no i-"
She rushed to grab my hand put I already pulled her hoodie down.

"What the fuck is this?!"

----------------------------------------------

Heyyy!

I have been sick for the last few days so sorry for the late update. Next chapter is gonna get steeeaammyyyyyy.

Huehuehue

Bye bye, fighting!~<3