Bed time~

Your POV~

I pulled away as soon as I realised what just happened, my hands covering my lips. RapMon smirked up at me and face was R E D.

"HYUNG!"
"NAMJOON!"

The boys gaped at what he just did and Taehyung pulled me away from him and held me tight. Jin calmly walked over to him and literally pulled him out of the room. The rest of the boys ran over to me and were making a massive fuss, meanwhile all I could do was stare wide eyed at the wall in front of me, retracing what exactly just happened. Then it hit me. He kissed me. KIM NAMJOON FROM THE SUPER FAMOUS BOY BAND BTS JUST KISSED ME!

"Uh-u-uhm.."

"OH GOD!"

"IS SHE BREATHING?!"

"WHAT HAS HE DONE TO HER?!"

"I THINK HE BROKE HER!"

"Say something (y/- i m-mean Hani!!"
Jimin shook my shoulders until I snapped out of my little trance.

"H-he just k-kissed me.."

"SHE IS BROKEN!!"

"J-HOPE CLENSE OF THE SIN QUICK!"

I looked over at the thousands of comments flying on the live comment section.

"MONNIE JUST KISSED HANI!!"

"OH MY GOOOD!!!!"

"I SHIP IIIIITTT!!!"

"SHE IS SOO LUCKY OMG!!"

"THAT EVIL SMIRK ON HIS FACE AHH!!"

"NO WAY!"

It was confirmed. He really did just kiss me. Not just that but it was my first. (Sorry if it isn't )

"Hani..?"

"It really happened.."

"WHAT HAS HE DONE TO HER?!"

But i wanted my first kiss to be special. To be with someone I really loved..
I mean not that Namjoon is bad! That's a pretty good first kiss! Bloody RapMonster from BTS!! But still...
I guess the shock of it all crashed on me because before i knew it, my sight was clouded with tears.

"(Y-  Right, now this is personal.." Jungkook held my hands and sighed. I guess he was done with the stage name stuff as it doesn't feel personal, more work stuff.

"Sorry for cutting it short guys. We will do another soon! Thanks for the questions!" Hobi turned off the stream and joined us.

"(Y/n)?!"

"Are you okay?!"

"Argh! Now he has gone too far!" Yoongi punched the floor and huffed.

"Hey noona, please tell us why he has made you cry.."

"D-don't worry . Its a really petty reason anyway.."

"No! If you're upset we will always listen, no matter what!" Hobi rubbed my arm and i smiled for him.

"Okay then. Uhm t-that was my first kiss."

"WHAT?!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!"

"HE STOLE YOUR FIRST KISS!"

"Now I'm really mad!" Yoongi looked away, trying to remain calm. Just then Jin poked his head through the door to check what the shouting was about. When he saw i was crying his faced curled into anger and pulled Namjoon most likely to their dorm to continue scolding him.