Good morning Tae..?~

Your POV~

When i woke up i felt a heavy weight on top of me. I looked down only to find that V had made his way on top of me and had his head laying on my chest and was sleeping there. To my left Jimin was sleeping soundly and to my right Jungkook was still clinging to my arm like a teddy bear toy. Jin was also to my left but was turned the other way toward Hobi, Namjoon and Suga. Jin was the first to wake up after me and when he turned to me with V snuggled up to my boobs and the massive blush and panic on my face he scrunched up his face at the sleeping boy.

"Uh-uhm h-hey morning Jinnie.."

"What on Earth is he doing." He pointed to Taehyung's face snuggled up to my chest and our intertwined legs. He was blushing too but more with anger.
"Oh I can't believe this. Why did i trust him."

"Oh J-Jin don't worry.."

"(Y/N)!! HE IS SNUGGLED UP TO YOUR BREAST AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT MY WELL BEING?!"

"Jin! You will wake them up!" I whisper shouted at him and he brought his hand to his mouth. We both heard rustling from behind Jin and he turned around to see what it was. When he turned back to me he had fear plastered over his face and held his breath.

"Urgh! What is your problem! What time is it- why am i on the ground?!"
Suga sat upright, confused with his current surroundings. His pretty turquoise hair covered his eyes but he eventually brushed it away and rubbed them.
"Urgh! Jin let me sleep would you!" He turned over to me and Jin's wide eyes.
"(Y/n).. (Y/N)!! V!! TAEHYUNG!!"
He blushed at my little situation but quickly went back to a face of irritation.
"THIS DAMN KID! Tch!"

"Suga.. since when are you awake before the rest of us..?" Namjoon arose from his pillow  and rubbed his eyes. Jimin also woke up and brushed the hair out of his face.

"Hyungs? What is with the shouting? You will wake up (y/n)-ah!" He looked up to the rest of the boys and followed their death glare to Taehyung's face snuggled up to my plush chest.
"WHA??!" He blushed profusely and brought his hands to his mouth and then growled "TAE!" under his breath.

"Y-yeah good morning.. h-how did you sleep..?" I turned to him with my confused blush and he furrowed his eyebrows at my lack of concern.

"Alright actua- NO! WHAT-WHY IS HE-" Jimin was freaking out a little bit too much and his thrashing woke up Kookie.

"Ah! Hyungs what is the fuss? Its the morning yah?!"
He eventually turned to me and yelped.
"TAEHYUNG!!!" He slapped the poor boy over the head and Hobi jumped up just at the sound of the impact. How he slept through the yelling I just don't know..

"OUCH KOOKIE WHAT THE HELL?!"

"GET OF HER YOU CREEP!!"

"HER?! THIS IS A PILLOW DUMBASS!!!" He brought his free hand to my left breast and gave it a small squeeze. I squealed and squinted at his rough yet gentle touch. My blush increased majorly.

"TAEHYUNG!!" Everyone screamed at him and Jungkook hit him again, harder and on his neck.

"TAEHYUNG GET THE HELL OFF HER NOW!!"

"JUNGKOOK STOP THAT REALLY HURTS!!"

"IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE YOU-"

I patted taehyung's sleepy head.
"Uhm m-morning Taehyungie.."

"(Y/n)-ah?" He lifted his head to meet my gaze. (Y/N)-AH?! OH MY GOSH I AM SO SO SORRY!!" He looked down at our current position and jumped to his feet and bowed. I got up as well and simply patted his lowered head.

"You are forgiven!~"

"(Y/N)?!"

"WHAT?!"

"REALLY?!"
I turned back to the rest of the boys and laughed a bit at there wide eyes and pink faces.

"(Y-y/n)..?"
I turned back to Tae and smiled back to him.
"Seriously? I just-"

"Don't worry V! I forgave you!"

"Uhm ok then.. oh and one more thing!"

"Yah?"

"You forgot our little deal~"

"Hmm..? Oh right. I forgive you
Tae-oppa!" I rolled my eyes and he smirked back at me.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" All the boys ran and attacked V.

"YOU FILTHY LITTLE-"

"URGH!"

"STUPID ALIEN!"

"YACKY PERV!!"

"NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!!"

"CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW HUMILIATED SHE IS RIGHT NOW!!"

"YOU INVADED A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF PERSONAL SPACE!!"

I simply giggled at the boys and laid back down. May as well let them get it out!~

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! I have tweaked the story a little bit. So you are younger than everyone apart from Kookie as he likes it when girls are older. Thats all!~ <3