Cute couples~

Your POV~

On our way back me and Jimin kept teasing the others about how they thought I actually went unconscious. Jimin said he knew the whole time, apparently he heard me puffing as he walked away so he just played along to kiss me. Kinda smart actually. Hobi laughed about it but I could tell he was pissed at Jimin which made everything more hilarious to me. Kookie held my hand the entire way back because I scared him so much and V hopped along next to us, chatting on about whatever he always talks about, normally just random stuff that pops into his head at the moment. Jin and Namjoon argued like a married couple the whole way back. Since Jin found out about my hickey he has been on Namjoon's tail but I think they're starting to make up. Namjoon has apologised for everything, he said his actions got out of hand because he felt so strongly and didn't like the other boys getting more attention, so basically he was jealous. I have to admit I'm still a little irritated but we are on good terms again, with Jin's very intense supervision. Yoongi was pretty quiet but he smiled the whole way. He looked very content so I didn't say anything. When we got back we all got changed into comfier clothes and Jin and Tae went out shopping. I put on a oversized hoodie and pyjama shorts and a pair of fluffy socks. Which leads us to now!

Me and the rest of the boys are just chilling in the huge living room of our holiday home. Poor Kookie has been glued to me the whole time. I'm currently sitting on the sofa all curled up and he is stuck on my side with his knees to his chest. I saw Namjoon grin as he checked the time and run up stairs. Kinda weird but whatever.

Third person POV~

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek as he contemplated what to do. He really wanted to snuggle up with (Y/n) but she seemed pretty relaxed, besides Jungkook was stuck to her like an oyster. Don't want any trouble with him. He let out a small sigh and relaxed his shoulders and continued to watch the drama they put on the TV. He'd forgotten what it was called and what it was about but IU was acting in it. Naturally Jungkook wouldn't let them watch anything else and he was very immersed in it. Yoongi looked over at (Y/n) again but this time he was met with her concerned gaze. He jumped a little and she furrowed her eyebrows. He smiled softly and she returned a smile, patting the space next to her on the couch. A gummy grin pulled at the side of Yoongi's lips and he jumped up, waddling over to (Y/n). He happily sat down. (Y/n) crossed her legs causing Jungkook to turn to see what the sudden movement was but almost instantly looked back at the screen, not wanting to miss any scenes with IU in. (Y/n) let out a little giggle and leant her head on Yoongi's shoulder, causing him to smile again.

Your POV~

I snaked my arm around Yoongi's waist and laid him back into my lap with his head rested on my thigh. As soon as I could see his face he looked pretty confused but it soon melted into an adorable smile that i couldn't help but smile back at. I looked back at the TV and felt him snuggle into me. Without realising I began playing with his hair as I continued to watch the drama.

Yoongi's POV~

She's so warm and kind. I've never felt this way about someone before, it's strange but also very pleasant. I couldn't care less about this crappy drama anymore; just melting into her comforting touches is all I need. I hope I'm not just a friend to her. Even best friend is fine with me, I just want to be important to her. At the end of all of this I just want to know that if (Y/n) picks someone else she won't forget me.

Your POV~

When the drama was about to end I heard Namjoon thumping down the stairs with his laptop.

"Yah (Y/n)!"

"Yeah?"
I looked over at him and so did Yoongi and Kookie. Hobi and Jimin didn't care.