V live Q and A~

Jungkook's POV~

Woah. I have seen noona dance before but not like this. The way her body moves is always perfect. It's almost like she isn't dancing to the music more like she dances with the music. I know I should probably like the sexy side of her but it somehow feels wrong. Is it just because I'm not used to it or is it just not her? No! Everyone has a sexy side! Even eomma Jin hyung has one and that is unusual and I've seen it. I guess I just prefer the cuter side of (y/n)? Am I complaining..? How can someone complain about (y/n)?! She's literally perfect! I'm out of my mind!

J-Hope's POV~

MY INNOCENT ANGEL SUNSHINE MIND IS BEING TAINTED! I shouldn't have thoughts like this! No! I NEED MAKNAE TEARS!!! She is an amazing dancer!! The maknae line told me she was good but I didn't think she could this good at a style so different from her personality! I really hope I'm her next dance buddy! I want to see her do a cute dance. Maybe something by Twice..? Oh no Jungkookie is blushing!! What is he thinking about?! No he is pure!! Argh she is changing us!!

Namjoon's POV~

Woah! How can she be so damn sexy but adorable at the same time?! I want her to act sexy too. Oooh dirty talking... NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE SHE IS WAAAY TOO PURE NOOOOOO!! She should flirt more! I bet she is good. I wish i was a good enough dancer to dance with her and not look like a turnip. SHE COULD TEACH ME!! Yessss private dance lessons with a hot girl! She would have to touch me too! Heheheh...

Your POV~

Great they are staring. I knew i was bad. Why did they make me do this?! I'm not a sexy person I can't dance like this! I'm so embarrassed..

"Hey quit staring! I know i was bad but don't make me feel worse yah!"

"No!"

"Don't say that!"

"You were not bad!"

"You were really good!"

"We were only starting because you are so good!"

"Oh shut up, like that's true!" I sat down and looked for some other songs.

"(Y/n)-ah!" Jimin crawled over to me and turned my face his way.
"We aren't lying you know! You are really talented! (Y/n)-ssi are you crying? What's wrong?"

"I d-don't know.." I brought my hand up to my face and my eyes were indeed watering.
"U-uhm.."

Hobi hopped over to me and embraced me tightly and stroked my head.
"Do you think maybe you miss home?"

I gripped his shirt and nodded.
"A lot has happened and.. i-i just would have told my family and friends first b-but I haven't been able to and it's all quite overwhelming.  I never thought I would actually become an idol a-and it's happening!"

"Aww (y/n)!" Taehyung joined the hug and soon enough we were in a lovely group hug. I couldn't help but smile. I have the most wonderful friends! 

"Thanks guys. I don't think I could ever be un-happy with you around!"

"Aww!"

"Your so cute!"

"Whenever you're sad just come to us okay?"