BTS?~

Your POV~

I got into my gym clothes and headed to the bathroom. Minnie was brushing her teeth like a zombie, the foam dripping out of her mouth into the sink.

"Morning miss maknae"

"Hey Minnie"

"Dude I don't even know why I'm awake right now."

"Haha, same. I'm really starting to warm up to you girls, Minnie-ssi. You're almost like the sisters i never had!"

"Oh my bananas (y/n)! BTS can screw there golden maknae, we have a diamond maknae!"

"Hahaha! What ever you say!"

"MINNIE, (Y/N)!! HURRY UP WE ARE LEAVING!!"

"COMING, LIN!!" Minnie grabbed my wrist and we ran out of the door and caught up with the others.

"Oh hey Minnie?"

"Hmm?"

"You keep mentioning BTS... who are they?" Everyone turned and stared at me with wide eyes.

"This child doesn't know who BTS is!"

"Boi!"

"Where have you been all your life?"

"Did you live under a rock?"

"Uhm its called (your country)..."
i was really embarrassed at this point.

"Ohhh" they all sang at the same time.

"Makes sense now!" Minnie laughed. "Basically the pretty boys that live on the same floor as we do!"

"Minnie they are so much more than that!"
Leah had her fists clenched.

"Yah.... Leah is a pretty big fan.."
Tae put her arm around Leah.

"They are a SUPER FAMOUS boy band with seven members! We are kinda friends with them as we see them a lot, you know, since we live and work at the same place."
Minnie put her arm around me and then squeezed me tight.
"Your thinking face is sooo cuuute
(y/n)-ah!"

"Hehe.." i slid out of her arms and ran down to the gym. "Last one there eats eggs before dance practice!"

"Oh you little-"  Minnie charged after me.

"Wahh! I don't want to be a gas machine!!" Tae ran after us waving her arms and then everyone was running and laughing until we all piled into the gym, a laughing mess on the floor.

"Ahh! Minnie you're t-touching my boob!" Tae squirmed.

"Hahaa! They're soft Tae Tae!"

"MINNIE YOU PERV!!" Leah squeeled.
I couldn't stop laughing until we all got up and turned around to see seven, very good looking boys staring at us. A couple blushing at Minnie's behaviour, the rest had wide eyes and were holding back laughter.

"BANGTAN!!" Leah scrambled behind her sister blushing madly.

"Hey guys..." Minnie backed looking a little embarrassed.

"Uhm.,. So uh... you're not on tour anymore then..." Tae was scratching the back of her head with one hand, clutching her chest with the other until she realised what she was doing and brought it to her side, quick as lightning.

"Yeah.. nice to see you Tiga !" Jin was trying to stop laughing but it was useless.
"S-sorry i c-can't stop haha!"

Jungkook was shifting on his feet.
"Hey Minnie, can't get enough of Taeho over there can you.." he smirked.

"Watch your mouth little boy, i will slap that smirk of your face!" Minnie took a step forward shooting a smirk right back at him causing him to blush. Bad boy huh? Pffft, no!