Promo period blues~

Your POV~

After Jin made breakfast for everyone i headed back to the dorm i share with the rest of Tiga. When I clicked open the door I was relieved to see everyone was still asleep. I had a shower and one by one all the girls turned up and greeted me. We all headed down to the studio to start recording our new song 'cheer for me!' Min-Yu had already written her rap and was recording it. She is amazing! She has Rapmon's perfect flow and Suga's speed and diction but still was effortlessly feminine and sassy. We all clapped when she came out of the booth. The lyrics for the verses were already written but it was my job as lead vocal to write the chorus. I said i would start writing the chorus tonight as I wasn't really in a creative mood right now so we just decided to go and keep rehearsing the choreo. The verses sounded really good! Choi-Leah has a surprisingly low voice compared to how you would picture it, it isn't super low but I would of thought it would be quite high pitched and cutesy. We were running through the second verse choreo when our manager Osa came in.(its pronounced oh-sa btw :D)

"Heya girlies!"

"Hey!"

"Sup"

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Yeah what they said."

"I have some news."

".....?"

"It isn't exactly the definition of great.."

"Yeah..?"

"So as of today your promotional period begins.."

--------
Basically this is when idols have to do extra hard work and stuff. They do things like let people know what they are like but have to act all pretty. You know when Jimin didn't eat? Yeah that was for 'promotion' so he appeared fitter. Thats with all the shirt lifting ya know? Anyway its not great so idols have to work out a lot more often and really watch what they are eating so they don't 'gain weight'. But seriously! All idols are like paper thin though wtf?!
---------

"No!"

"Seriously!" Min-Yu flopped on the floor in an exaggerated tantrum.

"Yeah sorry kiddos! Your new schedule is already back at your dorm so check that out and follow it correctly!" And with that Osa walked right out again leaving us all there very irritated.

"Are you kidding?! I hate working out and I don't like showing skin! This is hell!" I took another swig of my water and everyone slowly nodded their heads.

"I hate short skirts!"

"I hate cropped stuff!"

"I hate showing my legs!"

"I hate V necks!"

"I hate working out!"

"Im so lazy breathing is a struggle!"

"I'm so lazy I can't be bothered to sleep!"

"I'm so lazy all i can do is sleep!"

"Does this mean all we can eat is salad?"

"Ugh lettuce literally gives me crippling depression!"

"Wtf even is a cucumber anyway? Its like water made into a green cylinder!"
We were all lying on the floor complaining for another ten minutes until V entered the room with concern on his face.

"Uhm hey girls..?"

"Hi." We all turned our heads to his direction.