Airplane antics~

Taehyung's POV~

Lucky Jin. He got a free pass to kiss her! It doesn't count though right? It was for...... medical reasons..? Meh! That will do I guess.

"Yah! Hani!"I tapped (y/n)'s shoulder and she looked up at me. That innocent surprised face is just so cute!
"We need to hide who we are so we don't get attention. We will be late if we keep having to stop to take pictures and sign things. Here!" I handed her a black mask that will cover most of her face, except her eyes. She grinned up at me and put it on. Even with most of her face gone she is still gorgeous. Her pretty (e/c) eyes spoke her beauty for her! Even her blemishes are beautiful. Wah! Why?! It's like she is magical! And she looks so cute in her casual oversized clothes! She had a white shirt and dark blue, high waisted jeans with grey converse. Her big, grey cardigan looked so warm. I want to snuggle up to her...

 I want to snuggle up to her

Jungkook's POV~

Jungkook's POV~

Once (y/n) put her mask on the rest of us did the same and we started moving again. We heard our airplane boarding being called out. 2 minutes. I grabbed onto (y/n)'s hand and Taehyung held onto mine. We made a little train of people and bolted to our flight. We agreed that since Yoongi hyung and I got to sleep next to (y/n) we weren't going to sit next to her on our way to the Caribbean. I can't complain, she sang me to sleep! I can't help but blush every time i think of last night. Hehe! Also me and Jin sat next to her on the way so I'm double out. That left the choice between Tae, Hobi-hyung, Namjoon hyung and ChimChim hyung. As Namjoon hyung is still being punished he is also out. I actually feel bad for him! Jin really is holding that grudge! Jimin and Taehyung battled it out in Rock Paper Scissors and V ended up losing. (Y/n) gets a happy virus, ChimChim Hobi sandwich! If she was planning on sleeping on this flight she might have to re think. There is no way those two will pass up the chance to talk with (Y/n)!

Your POV~

We finally made it to our airplane and boarded the flight. We all sonic speedy bolted here in a chain and I really shouldn't be struggling this much to catch my breath. Oops. I was sat in between Hobi and Jimin. Jimin got window side. Suga, Taehyung and Jin were infront of us, Jungkook and Namjoon behind us. Suga was already asleep and Jimin was slowly drifting off. I let him sleep on my shoulder. His breath was warm and soft on my neck, comforting but also sent shivers down my spine every so often. We stayed like this for awhile. Luckily we got on a flight without any kids on it so we avoided the screaming. Pretty much everyone on this flight other than us were old couples going for their retirement holidays and newlyweds going on their honeymoons. I let my head flop back on the headrest of my seat, my eyes shut.