Sleepover!~

Jimin's POV~

Man. I am so happy right now. First of all i got all of the stuff i have bottled up for a while out, (y/n) hasn't stopped stroking and playing with my hair since i sat down AND she's staying for a sleepover!! I am laying in her lap like a little puppy and, not gonna lie, am definitely doing some serious low key, puppy stile aegyo. AND it's totally working! She keeps cooing at me and calling me cute and stuff and she loves squishing my cheeks together. Damn she is way too cute. Her focused face is adorable! She is so immersed in watching Tae and Kookie play that she drifts out of reality for awhile but keeps unconsciously playing with my hair and I have to admit it feels really nice. She keeps biting her lip too when she isn't paying attention and it is hot. How is she this amazing without even noticing? Its like a spell. I'm definitely relieved Jungkook is playing the game though right now. If his attention wasn't on the game he would be fuming. Seriously jealous, he would probably end up hurting me if I didn't give it up. He gets very possessive and will fight someone for what he wants. I need to enjoy this while i can....

Namjoon's POV~

Dude i am slammed. That workout seriously killed my legs. I think Jin is still the only one left in the dorm right now unless Tae, Jimin and Jungkook finished practice. Of course they've finished, its like what, nearly ten? When I finally got to the door of our dorm I could hear video games. I guess they are in then. But not just video games... feminine giggles and an occasional 'yeah!' or 'get em!'. Maybe it's just Tae being.. Tae.. ? When i finally got the door open I could straight away see V and Jungkook playing video games and looking closer, Jimin and.. (y/n)..? Yeah it is (y/n)! And Jimin. Jimin in (y/n)'s lap. Hmph! Oh well i will get her anyway! I will let him have fun for a bit, it wont matter anyway when she can't get enough of me! Yeah! She will be all over me!

Taehyung's POV~

When the door opened the game crashed.
"Argh! Damn i was really getting into that!" Jungkook sighed and threw his head back on the sofa.
"Oh hey hyung!"

"Sup!"

"Ha! Kinda makes sense the game crashed as soon as Joon-hyung stepped in the room!" Tae giggled to him self while continuing to fiddle with the play station.

"Shut up V! You were probably playing for too long and the console overheated!"

"Hiya Joon-nim!" Ahh! Finally my baby girl speaks. I really have missed that voice!

"Heya baby! How are you?"

"BABY?!" Jungkook shot up from his seat.

"Woah Kookie chill.." I attempted to sooth him.

"chill..CHILL?! YOU COULD CALL THAT HARASSMENT HYUNG!"

"Dude..."

"Hey Kookie-ssi its okay.."

"No its not! What he did isn't right
(Y/n)-ah!"

"But I'm fine aren't i? I would say if something was wrong! I promise you Kookie-ssi, I'm fine." The soothing smile she used for him could melt any man's heart in two seconds. I wish it was for me..

"Are you sure..?"

"Of course! I wouldn't lie to you!"