What if you got lost?!~

Suga's POV~

I woke up to (Y/n) tapping my shoulder and Hobi filming it.

"Yah Suga.."

"Im awake Hani.."

"Yeah. We really need to leave now.."

"What?"

"The plane stopped. We are going to be late."

I looked around and it was just us three still on the plane. I jumped up and grabbed them both, (Y/n) ran next to me but i was practically dragged Hobi as he was fiddling with the camera.
"Hobi just leave the damn thing!"

"I can't hyung, it's my personal one for Bon Voyage! I need to properly turn it off!"

"Why were you filming me in the first place then if we would be in a rush!"

"Because ARMY think you're adorable when you sleep so I wanted to get fan service like Bang PD hyung told us to!"

When we made it out of the airport the rest of the boys were already in a staff taxi waiting for us.

"Finally! (Y/n) you know we could have just left him there and got some staff to collect him."

"I couldn't leave him behind!" (Y/n) smiled up at me and squeezed my arm. My lips perked up at her cuteness.

"What if you got lost!" Jin got out of his seat and straightened (Y/n)'s hair. It got messed up while we were running.

"I think you would've done fine without your plus one Jin. It would be a problem if one of BTS's members got lost before filming. Your fans know you will be there but they don't know I will. They would get worried if their Min Suga wasn't there!"

"(Y/n).." I turned her around so i was facing her.
"You aren't just a plus one."

"You're here because it gets boring doing the same thing. We are always in front of cameras. Only half of our holiday is getting filmed this time because we want to actually have fun with you while we're here with you." Jimin hopped out of the car as well and stood next to Jin. Soon enough everyone was stood in a line and I turned her back around.

"Whether we are here for business or not we still want to have a good time!"

"If you got lost it wouldn't of been bad because we wouldn't have had the extra promotion from you not being with us!"

"It would've been bad because we lost you!"

"Can you imagine how upset we would all be?!"

"Do you even know how important to us you are?!"

(Y/n) looked down mumbled something. I patted her shoulder and asked her to say it again as we didn't hear.

"I don't understand why you like me so much?! I haven't even done anything! All I have done is make you take time out of you schedules while you could've been doing something productive!"

"You have fixed us!"

"My nightmares have gone and now i can sleep!" Jungkook shook (Y/n)'s hands.

"My anxiety has gotten much better and so has my depression. I went to the doctor for that and he said it couldn't be fixed! The chances of me meeting you must've been some kind of miracle." I looked down to avoid her seeing my blush.

"We started to get miserable because all we did was perform because we had to but know we enjoy doing it."

"B-but!-"

"Whether you are here as Hani or (Y/n) we still really care about you!"

"It doesn't make sense! You are seven beautiful, amazingly talented men and here you are worrying about me of all people?! I'm just a normal girl! I'm not vert smart and I'm not even pretty! Why the hell are you waisting your time on me?!"

"(Y/n), its impossible to waste time on you!"

"There is nothing we would rather do than be with you!"

"And never say you aren't pretty because no matter what anyone else says you are gorgeous and we will always remind you!"

"Just because you didn't get A's on all your exams doesn't mean you aren't clever! You always know what to do!"

"(Y/n) w-we love you!"
We all pulled her in to a group hug.

"This is really sweet guys but we really are going to be late.."

"(Y/n).."

"Do really still care about the show?"

"No! Why are we just standing here when we could be playing in the ocean!!" She grabbed mine and Namjoon's wrists and ran over to the taxi. We followed smiling and laughing. She's right. The beautiful tropical ocean is waiting for us..

----------------------------------------------

Wassup. I know this is a very short chapter but i have an important update. I'm going camping in France tomorrow and i will be there for around 10/11 days so I don't know if I will have wifi to update or not. If I don't i will have chapters ready to publish when i get back. If i do have wifi then I will update on the same schedule I normally do so every other day/ daily. Also 30th chapter yeeeeeeee! Thanks for reading my stupid book. The romance is coming just hang on!!

Love you!
Fighting!~<3