Debut~

Your POV~

"Wahhhh"

The girls and I were all holding hands, crossing our toes, squinting and making weird noises as we waited for
'Cheer for me!' To go up on the BigHit YouTube, TIGA VEVO and BigHit blog. We were gathered around Minnie's laptop staring at the screen for any of the three notifications. Thing is it's not just the public who will see the video for the first time, so will we. The producers wanted it to be a surprise for us too.

"Wahhh!!"

"I can't wait anymore!!"

"Gah!!"

The suspense in the room is so heavy we may as well be at the bottom of the ocean.

"One minute!"

"One minute..?"

"I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!"

"Urghhhhhhh"

Turns out that one minute was the fastest one minute of our lives because while we were complaining the first notification sprung up.

-TIGA, cheer for me! Up now on BigHit blog.-

"AHHHH!!!"

"Omg its up! This actually happening!"

"Oh my gooood!!"

"No way no way no way no way.."

And then the second.

-TIGA, cheer for me! Now up on BigHit YouTube-

"THE SECOND ONE!"

"WHAT!"

"NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY."

And then the third and final. We decided to wait for the one on TIGA VEVO  because it truly felt ours.

-TIGA, Cheer for me! Now up on TIGA VEVO-

"That's it! That's our one!"

"OMG!"

"Quick! Press on it!"

Minnie clicked on the notification and it brought us to our official VEVO channel. No way. The first thing we saw was our hot pink tiger mascot on screen and then it flipped around to say TIGA on the back. The logo faded away and the instantly we saw our freeze frame of us standing in a line, back to the camera with our stage names on the back of our cheerleader uniforms and the logo just under it. The music faded in and Taeho, or Kiza, was the first to turn around. She looked so fierce! She began to lip sync to her rap and we did the dance behind her. A little way through it flicked to solo shots. She was baking cupcakes and getting everything everywhere and it was really cute! Next up is Choi-Lin, Ria. She did about two lines to break up Kiza's rap a little. It went back to all of us dancing for her little part. Once that was finished Kiza was back on screen. She piped love hearts on all the cupcakes and danced around a bit. Now we are at the bridge, this is basically the vocals leading up to the chorus. This was Choi-Leah's bit. It was us dancing together again but quickly went to her solo shots. She was wearing a tennis uniform with GiGi printed on the front. GiGi is her stage name, obviously. After that is the first part of the chorus, my part. We danced together for most of it but it did go to my solo shots. The second half of the chorus was Ria's and it was really good. After that was Minnie's rap and then we switched places so i did the bridge, Ria did the first half of the chorus and then GiGi did the second half. When the video pulled to an end we all squealed and jumped around.

"Ahhh!!"

"That was soo goood!!"

"Yay!"

"I'm so happy!"