Jet set to Seoul~

As you stepped of the stage you saw your mom and (f/n) clapping wildly. Your mom was almost in tears, in fact you saw her wipe away a tear from her eye. As your mom and (f/n) moved to the side two people approached you. The woman held out her hand signalling for you too shake it. As you did you looked up at her long face, expression completely neutral. Her thin lips were slacked in red lipgloss and her eyeliner made her cat like eyes appear even thinner. She spoke to you in a heavy Korean accent.

"Hello, my name is kina rin, i am a representative of Big Hit Studios."
Her English was broken and you knew she was struggling.

< Spoken in Korean >

"Its ok, i speak Korean."

"Right yes."

The short man next to her stepped towards you and shook your hand.

"Hello, i am also a representative of Big Hit studios, Kim yeong."
The woman nodded and he stepped back next to her. Her heels made her look like a tree compared to him. You had to hold back laughter but you could feel the side of your mouth perk up momentarily.

"We are forming a girl band called 'Tiga' and we want you to be the fifth member. We think your singing is really really good. Also your dancing is amazing, good enough for a k-pop girl band. If you agree we will fly you off to Seoul were the studios are and you will meet the rest of the band, I'm sure they will be very excited to see you. Your housing arrangements are all taken care of, you will live in the shared dorm with the rest of 'Tiga' at our idol apartment. Our most successful groups live there. You have an entirely new set of clothes ready and of course you have a stylist for makeup and hair. Your parents have already agreed so it is all up to you, the choice is entirely yours (y/n)."

Your POV

HOLY FRICKIN DINGBAT BUTTHOLES! If i am not dreaming i have just been asked to be an actual
K-pop star. ME?! A K-POP IDOL! Totally not like this is my life long dream at all. OMG OMG OMG OMG. Ok, pull it together.

"Uhm" I looked over at my mom who was smiling and slowly nodding her head, then at (f/n) who was waving her arms around like a chicken.
"Uhm uh y-yes of course! I-i would love too!"

"Great. We will see you at six to take you to the airport. Make sure to pack everything important to you as we won't be able to come back to America until the third month after your debut when you start touring."

"Right. I understand."

"Ok. Goodbye (y/n)."

"Yes. Bye."
The tall woman twisted on her heels and the man waddled after her. I turned back to mom and (f/n). They both ran up and hugged me until I couldn't breath.

< in English >

"Ahh, I can't breath, give it up!"

"Honey I can't believe it!!"

"(Y/n) (y/n)!! What were they saying?!"

"Im going to be a k-pop idol! A real k-pop idol! Im going to Korea (f/n)!"

"No flipping way!" We were both squealing and jumping around until the adrenaline calmed down and reality set in.

"I- I'm going to b-be a k-pop idol, i-in Korea."

"I know honey how exciting!"

"I will have to leave my life here. You, mom and dad." I pointed to (f/n) and her smile dropped a bit.

"Yes but you will have an amazing time and we are really proud of you! We will keep in touch!"

"I can't do this. I can't. I-I'm not a k-pop idol."

"Not yet hun!" Mom was shaking me with a huge smile on her face, tears in the brim of her eyes. "I new you would make it big!"

"M-mama!" I hugged my mom like my life depended on it. "I love you mom, so so much!"

"Awww" (f/n) jumped in and we had a really lovely group hug. "Oh (y/n) i will miss you so much you don't understand!"

"We all will (y/n)!" Your mom added wiping away your tears as (f/n) wiped hers.

*time skippo*

Your POV~

I packed my suitcase with pictures of my friends and family, American snacks, friendship bracelets from (f/n) and some of my favourite clothes. I made sure not to pack too many clothes as they are already provided. I dug around in my messy closet looking for a smaller bag to put my carry ons in. I settled on a (f/c) backpack I used for school a while ago. I put my phone, charger, headphones and some more snacks in the bag. I shoved on an oversized navy blue pullover and a pair of black ripped jeans and white converse. I gave a very emotional goodbye to my family and hopped into the black limo outside my front door. I sank into one of the seats, as a man dressed in black put my suitcase in the boot of the limo. When the car started to drive a flat screen television rose up at the back of the limo. Wow, fancy. I flicked through the endless amount of channels until i set on a live stream of the 'Girls generation' Paris concert. I let out a sigh and smiled. "I will be like you soon." I giggled at my remark and reached into my backpack pulling out my phone. A message from (f/n) appeared on the display.

'Good luck (y/n)! I love you so much and i will miss you! Can't wait to see you on TV miss superstar idol! Xxx'

A quiet tear slipped from my (e/c) eye as i read it, beaming. I love you too! I looked back at the screen to see the girls generation girls waving and blowing kisses. I waved back not realising what i was doing and then slapped my hand back to my side, laughing at what i did. What an idiot.

*time skiiiiip*

I dragged my tired body out of the limo, collecting my bags that were handed to me. Slinging the backpack over my shoulder, i thanked the driver making sure to grab one of the bottles of water from the cool box on my way out. I took a sip when i sat down on one of the metal benches watching the time until my flight was called. I hopped up and began to jog to the gates. When I finally boarded the plane i put my headphones on and leaned back into my seat. It was surprisingly comfy, working class rules! I guess i ended up falling asleep as the gentle hum stopped and i bolted upright. I grabbed all my stuff and found another limo waiting for me. When we stopped i was in front of a huge building with the Big Hit logo printed on the front of its white walls. My bags were carried for me as I approached the huge doors. It took all my weight to push them open. When i was at room 1347 i was greeted by a pretty woman named Osa. Im guessing she is my stylist.

"Lets make you adorable!" She shouted in Korean.

----------------------------------------------
Thats all for this chapter folks! See ya when your make over is finished!~
Also Tiga is pronounced tiger if ya were confused:)