Surprise~

-Before it starts, sorry for not updating. I know i said i would update every day but my summer holiday/summer break just started and i have actually been doing stuff with my life for a change X-

----------------------------------------------

RapMon's POV~

Great. Not only I couldn't sleep with everyone, i wake up first to see Jungkook cuddling (y/n). Seriously?! All i did was kiss her! She didn't even care! Jin just opened the door and then looked back at me with fire in his eyes! I don't even know what he saw?! I could understand if he was that mad because she was crying but I didn't even hear her sniffle! Now I'm the bad guy again and I don't even know what i did! It was a kiss. They absolutely would have done the same thing i did if they were man enough!

Taehyung's POV~

She is so peaceful! The image is perfect, cute sleepy face, chest gently rising and falling, oversized shirt! I could take a picture it's so perfect, well taking out Kookie's arms around her of course. Urgh. At least it isn't Namjoon hyung's porn hands though. I bet he'd love to be all over her. Today the surprise will be revealed! I'm excited, i hope it isn't another 'starve yourself for abs' week. Worst surprise ever. I heard a soft voice in my dream last night. It was so serine and sweet. I hope i hear it in my next dream..

Your POV~

I was violently awoken by my phone vibrating under me. I rubbed my eyes and checked what it was. Stuff from the BigHit blog. Hopefully positive comments.

"Good morning (Y/n)!"

"Yeah morning Tae." I smiled and he smiled back. I sat up and Jungkook's arm slipped from my stomach into my lap. My breath hitched and then i looked down. Oops. I rubbed Jungkook's back.
"Kookie~ wake up~"

"Mmmh.."

"Come on Kookie-ah!~" I patted his back softly and giggled. He sat up and brought his hand up to his face to rub his eyes. He blinked a couple of times and turned to me, my smile catching on to his face.

"What's with the early wake up call?"

"Meh. I thought it would be fun if me, you and Tae did something together before everyone wakes up."

"We could have spent together without him (y/n)!" Tae pouted and shook my arm. I laughed and patted his head.

"No! I think (y/n) was being considerate of my feelings! Thank you for including me. Also it makes sense she would want to spend time with me as i am her favourite anyway!"
Jungkook grabbed my other arm and pulled it towards him.

"That is not true! She likes me more than you! I danced with her before you and everyone else did and the routine was touchy!"

"Wha-" Jungkook was cut off by Jin sighing and rubbing his head.

"Are we really bickering already? It's only 8:00 guys."

"Sorry eomma-hyung! It's just Jungkook was feeling (Y/n) up while she was asleep! You need to scold him!"

"JUNGKOO-"

"HYUNG! He's lying! I j-just woke up I swear! (Y/n) tell him it wasn't me!"

"Uh-"

"Don't bring (Y/n) into this! The poor girl is traumatised!"

"TAE! That isn't true!" Jungkook pushed V over and they started play fighting. Jin laughed and then looked over to me. He smiled softly and then motioned for me to go over to him.

Jin's POV~

When (y/n) got up i got to see her in my shirt again. Perfect! She flattened it and pulled it down at the back as it had gotten caught at the bottom of her back. She walked over to me and kneeled down next to me.