Settling in~

(Hello again! Sorry for the wait. Important stuff at the end of the chapter so R E A D PLEZ.)

Your POV~

The car ride was long and silent as everyone had fallen asleep. Everyone except me. Even though none of us said anything I couldn't stop smiling at how much these boys care for me. Jin is like your really hot older brother, he is protective and also very kind. Yoongi is quiet and often grumpy but he is soft on the inside. Namjoon is flirty but also caring and kind to everyone. Hobi can make anyone smile no matter what happens. He is very sweet and a really good dancer. Jimin comes across as shy but is actually very confident. A true friend. Taehyung is crazy but also extremely caring. He would give up anything to help his friends and family. Jungkook is easily nervous but once he gets over that first shyness he is incredibly kind but loves to play pranks on his hyungs.

Eventually the van pulled up to a huge white villa. I guess this is where we are staying. The guys slowly woke up and also stared outside.

"Woah thats big!"

"Yeah.."

"Looks like a luxury summer resort!"

"Yah look! There are birds everywhere!!"

"Woah!"
We were right by the seafront and loads of colourful birds flew out of the trees.

"I want to touch one!!"

"I don't think they would appreciate that Taehyung."

"Yah!"

"Look it's a blue one!"

"And red!"

"Yellow as well!!"

The driver opened the door and we all slid out of the van. We collected our bags and stepped up to the front door.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?" I turned around and Jin could see i was struggling with my bag. Pretty sure Taeho was a little bit too over prepared..

"You want some help with your bag?"

"Oh! Uhm it's okay."

"But you are struggling..?"

"Uh-"

"I don't mind! Just hand it here!"

I sighed and smiled. Jin came over and attempted to pick up my bag.

"Yah!! Are you carrying elephants?! Why is this so heavy?!"

"Yeah well I'm normally a light traveller but i let Taeho help me pack and she likes to be... prepared."

"Oh ok!" Jin giggled and one of the assistants opened up the door, leaving RapMon in charge of the key.

"Hyung you better not lose that!" Jungkook pointed to the key dangling in RapMon's hand.

"Yah don't worry."

"I think we should give it to (Y/n). She is good at keeping stuff safe..?" Tae looked at me and cocked his head.

"I really don't think I would be any better. "

"See you can trust me!"

"This is great and all but I want to go in now please. We have been traveling for hours and I would really like to chill."

"Im with Suga hyung!"

"Yeah!"

"Me too!"