Hot tub~

Your POV~

Hobi picked me up like i was weightless! I thrashed around until i just gave up. There was no way i was winning this.

"Guys! While (y/)- i mean Hani is up there lets play a game!" Jungkook splashed over to the side and set up the camera.

"Yeah?"

"What game Kookie?" Hobi looked up at me and smiled. I stuck my tongue out at him and poked his nose. He laughed and then looked back at the rest of the boys.

"Lets play that game where there is two teams and they both have someone on their shoulders. You know like you two are doing now! Then the two people on top have to try and push each other off so whoever falls first loses!"

"Yes!"

"Okay!"

"Sounds fun!"

"So who should the second team be? I'm pretty comfortable being with Hobi, besides i am already up here.."

"I don't mind watching.." Yoongi smiled up at me and winked and i shot him finger guns.

"Ok! Me and Tae will be a team them!" Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulders. "Who is on top..?"

"I will lift you. Sound good?"

"Ok!" Taehyung bent down so Jungkook could climb up and once he was comfortable on Taehyung's shoulders he clapped his hands.

"Ok! You ready noona?!"

"You're going down!"
We clasped our hands together ready for Yoongi's signal. There is absolutely no way i can win. Have you seen this boys arms?! M A S S I V E! He is BUILT! I don't even stand a chance..

"Noona, you seem scared!" He smirked at me.

"Well, LOOK AT YOUR ARMS! There is no way i can push you off! Look how strong you are!"
His cheeks brushed over with a little pink blush.

"Are they manly..?" He mumbled and looked away embarrassed.

"Huh..? Kookie I didn't hear you!"

"Never mind! I will go easy. But only cause i l-like you!!"

"Ok!"

"Ready?" Yoongi looked up at us.

"Yep!" We both got ready.

"Go!"

I pushed with all my force and Hobi walked forward. Jungkook was surprised with how much strength I actually have. He almost lost balance but quickly regained his confidence and let out an evil giggle. He pushed back and duuuuude. This boy is stroooong! I toppled back a little but laughed it off.

"Easy there noona!"

"Shut up Kookie!" I pushed back but was met with an equal amount of force from Jungkook. We were pushing hopelessly for awhile until Taehyung sneezed and Jungkook lost his balance at the little jump Taehyung did. He flailed around but it was pointless, he fell off with a splash. I hopped off Hobi and high fived him. Soon Kookie emerged with a pout on his face.

"Tae-ah! We would have won!"

"Haha! Sorry Kookie!"

"I can't believe I actually beat you!"

"Yeah?" Jungkook smirked and launched at me with his arms out.
He tackled me into the water and when i came back up i pushed him back. We splashed at each other until we were interrupted by Yoongi.

"Hey idiots! The camera is getting splashed."

"Ah! I forgot that was still on!" V swam over and turned it off, waving goodbye and flashing one of his adorable box smiles. Me and Jungkook were just frozen watching Taehyung play with the camera.