Chunnin Exams pt. 1

(Sanya's pov)

So this morning was very quiet. Gaara and I hadn't said a word to each other. Temari and Kankuro caught up with our mood change but didn't say anything.

We were currentlywalking down the dirt road on our way to the last Chunnin exam.

Suddenly Kankuro stopped and turned around with his arms crossed.

"Okay what's up with you 2?" he asked . Temari's eyes were widen as she shook a little. i glared with my arms crossed. "What?" i growled. He flinched but stood strong. Gaara just looked away.

"What's wrong with you 2? i mean you guys are usually quiet but you 2 haven't said anything to each other for a while." he said.

"Why do you care? You're the cause of all this." i accused. He was about to open his mouth, but i beat him by punching a nearby cement wall. It had a deep dent.

"Correction, you don't." Aria, yes Aria, said. my anger was letting her slip out. I knew one of my eyes were hers.

I turrned to look at them and they had widen eyes. i closed my eyes as i calmed down and Aria receded. "Let's go."Gaara said unfazed as he walked on. We just followed.

We were all standing in our lines as the surrounding crowd cheered. The rain nin girl, whose name was Matsu, kept giving me an evil grin. Sasuked Uchiha wasn't here and his teammate Naruto told the protractor that.

They decided to move his match to last. Gaara wasn't too happy.

"Alright, you can go and wait till we call you out for your match." he said. we nodded. Naruto and Neji were first.

I walked past Matsu who had a confident smirk. "I won't go easy on you Sand nin." she said as she side glanced at me. i did the same and narrowed my eyes. "I won't allow you to live Rain nin."i said with venom.

She smirked and closed her eyes with a smirk as she walked away and i left at the same time.

It took for a while but it was finally my turn. Temari came back with a mad face. Her opponent, Shikamaru, gave up. I stood in the middle with Matsu. "Alright ready......Fight!" the protractor yelled.

~Fight start~

Matsu pulled out a kunai and threw them at me. My sand knocked them away easily.

'It would be best to kill her now.'