Chapter 55.

Chapter 55 :- Confused...

***************

We're 300k+ now
😍😍😍😍

I don't know what to say! This story is like a baby to me, it's very close to my heart.
Manik, Nandini, Navya, Abhimanyu, Mukti, Alya, Cabir and Dhruv all those are personalities whom I've built through the story. Don't you feel so as well?

Thanks for the immense support you people
Love you all😙😙😙

*****************

Sometimes people change and improvise themselves according to the situations, which will confuse you at first, all you can do is act normal and not neglect them completely either.

Ashwathy.

(I know I'm confusing you people with quote but the update will say it all! 🙈)
*********************

Writer's POV.

A completely disorganized bedroom comes into frame where no one is sleeping properly on bed, some are hugging, while some have their legs shoved upon else's face.

In between all of this a phone starts ringing, with the ringtone of We don't talk anymore marimba version.

"Ahh... Nandini please cut that call I am sleepy." Manik said and pulled her into his embrace even more.

While Nandini was too confused, as it was an unknown number and she didn't knew what to do either to pick up or cut the call. She finally picked up the call.

"Hello." She said in her sweet sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes using her fingers.

"Nandini, this is Nyeonika, Nandini please tell Manik that I'm not well, I.. I don't have anyone here to take care of me I need help Nandini." The voice from the other side said.

Nandini had no idea about what to do, she was too confused. All of a sudden in the morning she gets a call from the most unexpected person how is she supposed to feel anyway!

"Kaun hai Nandu.." Manik asked in his hoarse sleepy voice.

"Koi nai. Umm.. I'll call you after some time. Bye." Nandini said politely and hung up the call. She hugged back Manik.

"Koi nai tha Toh kisse kaha I'll call you back?" Manik asked.

"Sleep." Nandini said kissed his lips while he hugged her even more tightly.

Nandini was lost in her thoughts completely trying to analyze what Nyeonika is trying to do. Is this again a different trap or is she genuine.

As the voice from her side sounded completely needy, and showcased the vulnerability that one person might feel at that point of time in life, she couldn't digest that someone could be that fake, or is she not? She just didn't knew what to do.

"Ahh... Navya! Wah! Relationship goals. Engagement ke next day fiance ki laat kha ke utho." Cabir said and got up.

While Nandini moved her glance to Cabir, she saw him speaking while he moved Navya's legs away from his face, Nandini giggled.