Chapter 17: Jump!

It’s been weeks since that fieldtrip.

And I could never forget what Blake carved in that Belgium chocolate.

Lyka and Leila lied to the guys that if they talk to them, blonde girls will be nice to us but guess not.

Oh, and one more thing, Desiree and Drew aren’t an official couple but Drew’s courting her. Many girls are envy of Desiree because Drew’s VERY in love with her.

And no, they don’t do public affection that much. Drew always bake peach flavoured treats for her since peach is Desiree’s favourite. Desiree’s pretty calm when she’s in love. She doesn’t go ranting about her day with Drew. She only tells me the big news but never the small issues like when Drew tells her everyday that her hair smells so good which is true. I know that because I checked Desiree’s inbox.

While Chace and the others are pretty okay already except for the fact they don’t hang out.

“I can’t wait for tomorrow’s first break! I got to hit the mall and buy me some lotions for some relaxing time.” Desiree said.

“You really need one.” I said heading in to the examination room.

Yes, today’s our last examination for this semester then tomorrow will be our first break. Our break is two weeks so I wonder what I’ll be doing.

~~

The next day,

“Where you headin’ dressing like THAT?” Aunt Gemi asked me emphasizing ‘That’.

By that she meant by, my hair in a bun, in a sleeveless green ruffled shirt, dark skinny jeans and lastly, my cowboy boots.

“Going to Blake’s house here in France with Desiree.” I laughed.

“Oh, that hottie? Don’t come back home without a ring okay?” Aunt Gemi joked.

“He’s all yours.” I said. “See you tonight!” I waved then closed the door.

I went to the central station and waited for Desiree.

“Boo!”

“Des!” I said turning around.

“You never called me ‘des’?” Desiree smiled looking at me.

“You surprised me.” I said.

“That’s why.” She laughed.

We were going to meet with Blake here. Drew’s going to stay home and clean their house since he says it’s so messy. I wonder where’s Blake.

“There he is!” Desiree said.

Blake was approaching us. He was wearing a white shirt and a black leather jacket plus black pants and violet sneakers. His hair was in a gel and he honestly looks hot.

“Hey Blake.” Desiree said waving at him.

Desiree was wearing an orange floral dress with brown high knee boots. Her hair was in curl and tied up. She looks pretty cute in that outfit.

“Come on, Drew’s waiting for you guys.” Blake said and we followed him to his car.

I sat behind while Desiree sat at the front seat. Having the back seat all to yourself is pretty fun.

It was a 20 minute travel and when we arrived, there was a big white gate.

Blake lowered the window and said something to the guard then the gate was now wide open.

The drive continued and I saw flowers everywhere.

“This place is amazing.” I said.

“I know right.” Desiree gasped.