Chapter 41: The Revelation Of The Box

Briiiiing!

.. Bring!

.....Briiiing!

........Briii-

BAM!

I banged the alarm clock on my front desk and huddled myself in my blanket.

I didn’t get a good night sleep last night since I kept wandering about what was inside that box. I sat up on my bed and checked the time, 8 in the morning. The competition starts at around quarter to 9 so I better get ready. I got out of the bed and started my morning routine, shower and prepare my stuffs. After taking a fifteen minute shower, I took my shoulder bag and shoved the box in. This is it, last round. I checked the time again before I left the dorm, 8: 25 in the morning. I still had to grab breakfast at the school’s cafeteria and since Lyka and Leila had classes today at the building we used to study at, I had to double check the whole room and lock it before I leave. Therefore I started checking and after that, went out and locked it.

I went down the stairs and started my way out to the cafeteria.

After ten minutes of walking, I finally arrived and ordered some bacon and egg sandwhich. I wasn’t really in a mood to eat a lot since I was nervous for this competition; it was the last after all. Desiree, Lyka and Leila told me that they’ll try to make it in time to watch the beginning of the last round because it was their one hour break. I just hope they’ll make it on time.

After gulping down the last drop of my orange juice, I immediately checked the time again. 8:50 in the morning. I had to get going. There was no way I was in the mood to be late! I stood up immediately and put my wastes in the trash and headed out of the cafeteria. It was a ten minute walk again and I had no plan to get appendicitis so I decided to walk slowly and surely. As I walked down the grassy field, it suddenly made me wonder what if I hadn’t met any of my friends right now, what would have happened to my life? Would I have taken a different course and met someone else rather than Chace? I wonder about that. But this was what God wanted to happen and I feel so blessed so there’s really nothing to worry about right?

Furthermore, will Mace keep his promise on releasing Drew and Blake? If not I’ll really find them, I promise that. No matter what happens, they’ll be the people who formed me. Who made me who I am today that’s why, I’m not leaving them alone. I’m going to do what Drew did, search. Surely Chace will help me because I know with all my heart that he cares for them that’s why he’s finishing this competition. We have to win.

I finally arrived at the tournament area and I was startled by the bell!

The bell meant that it was the start of the competition and I checked my phone, 9: 05 in the morning, oh that’s why.

I hurriedly went in and went to our counter, weird, no sign of Chace.

Oh wait! The box!

I was about to get the box from my shoulder bag but then the speaker suddenly tapped the mic.

“Excuse me, we will start shortly so please get ready and there will be audience seated at either corner of the place they choose. So please relax and have a fresh mind before you start.”

I sighed, I was getting nervous and also, Chace! He’s not here!

“Lauren!” Someone called.

I turned around and saw Desiree, Lyka and Leila running towards me.

They made it! Oh my gosh!

I quickly went to them and hugged them so tight! “You guys made it! I can’t believe it!”

“We wouldn’t miss it in the world.” Desiree smiled at me.

Aww, I miss Desiree so much! Her hugs, jokes, our bonding moments! At least she’s here with me and that’s all that matters.

“Hey Lauren, have you checked the box yet?” Leila tugged my arm and I quickly opened my bag.

The box! It’s pass nine in the morning already!

I finally got hold the red box and untangled the ribbon and when I opened it, I saw two notes.

I opened it and I gasped.

No way..

No, no.

This isn’t possible.

“What’s up?” Lyka asked getting the other letter from me.

I looked again the one letter I was holding and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. This was a nightmare right? Just a nightmare. No way this is happening on this day.

“Lauren..” Desiree held my hand. So did Lyka and Leila.

I turned to them with tears in my eyes.

“Okay, the competition is starting. Get your ingredients up stairs. You have less than a day to finish, whoever wins, gets the prize of a store paid by the school and graduation diploma. Also a cash prize of 1000 Euros. Good luck to the both of you.” The speaker spoke in the mike.

“What should I do?” Tears started streaming down my face.

I looked at Mace and glared at him. He was behind this, I was sure of it.

Mace looked back and just smirked and mouthed, “Good luck.”

That beast! What should I do?!

Chace..

Chace is..

Chace is heading to the airport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter and the Epilogue would be next. I promise the next chapter would be very long since its the last!:) I wanted to emphasize that chapter that's why it's going to be LOOOOONG!:)

Shocking right?:))

Hehehehehe, continue voting pleasseeeee! and comment!!!:D

By: SmileyKari:">