Chapter 13: The Two Blondes

I gasped.

It was Chace who was carrying me and Blake asking if I’m alright.

I stared blankly at Chace who was staring at me too.

“So, do you want to get down or not?” Chace scoffed.

“Oh sorry!” I said standing up. He was as cold as ever.

When I stood up, good thing Mr. Lee wasn’t there to see it because he went to the bathroom, but the whole class saw it and I could see evil stares.

“You’re such a loser you know that!” A girl shouted and when I turned around it was one of the blonde, Lyka, I presume.

“Yeah, you did that on purpose so that you could get the attention of the hottest boys in our batch!” The other sister I guess?

Who the hell are those two?! They always get on my nerves and I already want to punch them but I want to control my anger before I get sent to detention.

I looked at them and they seem to wait for my answer when I suddenly turned around and poked Blake.

“What’s next?” I asked motioning to the meringue pie.

“Oh! Um, try-” Blake was cut off.

“How dare you ignore me! You peasant! Don’t you know who we are?!” That Lyka girl said.

“No.” I flatly replied.

“I’m the oh-so-famous Lyka Bow, the daughter of Universal Chocolates! Our chocolates are sold for more than a thousand dollars oh-so-you-know! So don’t ever dare ignore me!” Lyka shouted. Yep, she is Lyka.

“And I’m Leila Bow. Lyka’s little sister! We own the chocolates that we used last activity that’s why don’t dare ignore us!” Leila said. To be honest, she just repeated what Lyka said.

“I didn’t trip to get attention. I didn’t know I was going to trip okay? If I knew, I don’t think I would have done what happened right?” I said calmly.

“What a liar.” Leila rolled her eyes.

“And one more thing, I didn’t cheat my way in. I worked very hard for this oh-so-you-know miss owner, oh wait, DAUGHTERS of universal chocolates.” Emphasizing ‘daughters’.

Lyka was about to speak up when suddenly Mr. Lee came in and we all went back to our positions.

After the test, Mr. Lee was pretty amazed at our work and gave us A+! Awesome!

But I don’t know why, after the incident a while ago with Chace.. I don’t know, I felt my heart thumbing like crazy knowing it was him. I mean, he’s so cold..he’s so cruel.

“Hey, you coming with us?” Drew grabbed my shoulders waking me up from my thoughts.

“Where to?” I asked.

“Some cafe. We’re starving.” Drew said.

“I’ll pass. I have some studying to catch up with.” I smiled.

“You sure? If you change your mind just call us.” Then they left with Desiree. Desiree’s mind was going to pop if she continued studying. I mean, she studied more than me in a day you know!

I went to the library and after an hour and a half of studying, I decided to call it a day and grab some muffin in the school canteen. It was 24 hours for the people staying at the dorm to have something to eat.

I checked my watch, 5:30pm. 30 minutes before my bus comes.

I went to the cafeteria and I saw no one is here.

I was just about to turn around and go to the bus stop when suddenly the lights went out!

“Hello?!” I shouted a bit scared already. I mean, there was no way it was brownout you know. It wasn’t even raining outside!

Then suddenly, I felt something sticky in my feet.

“What the hell is this?!” I tried bending down to feel what it was.

The lights suddenly flicked open and then I saw what it was...

Gum. You have got to be kidding me!

It was a whole pack of gum all over my shoes!

“So, want some more?” I looked up and saw Lyka.

“What the hell is your-”

“Don’t talk to us like that!” Leila suddenly appeared.

“We’ll give you a very beautiful deal. If you agree to this, then we’ll let this slip off.” Lyka said.

“What deal?” I asked in wonder.

“You avoid the guys and by guys I mean, Drew and Blake oh, and I guess even Chace plus change groups with us both. If you agreed to this, we’ll leave you alone.” Lyka smiled mischievously.

“What?!” I said.

“Yeah, you heard me. You do that and we won’t ever do anything to you but if no, then Leila will be doing this.” She said pointing to Leila.

When I looked at Leila I saw a bag of smelly potatoes.

“Are those rotten potatoes?!” I shouted.

“We’ll throw it at you until you give in.” Leila smiled.

Leila started throwing me one at a time and I could myself want to puke already because it’s so smelly!

“Ugh! Stop it!” I shouted covering my mouth because I couldn’t take the smell anymore.

What if I say yes? I won’t talk to Blake and the others anymore. What should I do?

“Stop!” I shouted as they threw more at me and my legs are covered in gum and potatoes!

“We won’t stop until you give in!” Lyka shouted.

“Oh wait! Let’s add up the fun by spraying her with oil!” Leila laughed.

“You’ve read my mind.” Lyka smiled again grinning while getting the oil inside the kitchen.

“Have a nice shower Lauren.” Lyka smiled at me again. Oh I hate her smile! Then she sprayed the oil all over me.

Tears were starting in my eyes.

I want to give in already, I really want to already. I can’t do it any longer...I really can’t.

I’m sorry guys. I’m really sorry.

“Stop! I’ll do it!” I shouted.

The door suddenly opened.

Lyka and Leila stopped and dropped what they were holding.

“No way...” Lyka whispered.

“You’ll really do it, Lauren?”

That voice..No way..