Chapter 25: Fruit Cocktail

GUYYYYS! MY A/N is first time at the top! Weeee! Anyways, before you read this chapter, please look at first the multimedia section at the side. There's a picture over there about volleyball moves. The first picture is a jump serve! The second one is a forearm serve! Then the third one is a dig serve then the forth one is an overhand serve! :D Please remember this so that you'll understand what I'm saying in this chapter. :D THANKYOU!!! :) pLEASE keep on voting and reading! 7K READS THANK YOUUUUU!:) Love you all!

-SmileyKari :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at around seven in the morning to prepare myself to have some splash in the water later while Mrs. Flinston is preparing to go meet some old friends in the bowling area.

“See you guys later!” Mrs. Flinston waved goodbye and closed the door.

I wore a one body swimsuit plus a shirt and some beach shorts since I’m pretty conservative.

I heard a knock on my door and when I opened it, my heart kept on beating non-stop!

“Would you get your shirt on!” I shouted at Blake.

He gave me a weird look while I looked away.

“You’re telling me to put a shirt on and not have the ladies see my abs?! You have got to be kidding me, Lauren! This is a beach! Be seductive!” Blake said patting my head.

“No way! Just put a shirt on and just take it off when we’re there!” I shouted.

“Oh fine, fine!” Blake said going back to his room and he mumbled something, “Since it’s for you.”

“I heard that!” I shouted then closed the door.

I leaned on the door and put my hands on my temples.

He’s so hot, my gosh!

He has a sixth pack abs! Plus he’s so tan!

Ugh, Lauren! What are you thinking?!

I decided to just get out of the room before my head explodes then suddenly I bumped into someone.

“Ow!”

I looked up and saw Chace looking back at me and holding my arms.

“You alright?” He asked with his deep cold voice.

I could feel the electricity all over me sparking up and my heart thumping non-stop. What is this feeling?

Could this be it? Could this be..

“Heeey! No time for staring at each other huh?” Blake said cutting us apart.

“Ye-yeah.” I stuttered.

“Come on, Lauren! I like you to try some food here! It’ll make you relax a bit huh?” Blake said pushing me to the elevator and he quickly clicked the down button and the elevator opened and we went in leaving Drew and Chace outside our rooms.

We went to a eat all you can breakfast at the second floor of the hotel and ate to our hearts content!

There were pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausages, scrambled egg, fried egg, yoghurt, orange juice, and others.

After that stuffing breakfast, we immediately went to the beach and set our hanging out place after the splashing of water later.

We set three umbrellas in circular form and four mats beside each other and a basket of sun lotion and shades. It’s a good thing I brought my sleeveless transparent shirt so that when it’s too hot and right now, that’s the temperature.