Chapter 7: Why Does This Have To Happen?

The teacher came in and her name is Mrs. Flinston.

She told us to copy what she writing on the board because that was our schedule.

And as I wrote down the notes, I couldn’t stop thinking about him.

Not can’t stop thinking about him in a good way. I can’t stop thinking about why is he here?!

Is he here to embarrass me again like what happened last Saturday? Or is he here to apologize?

Wait, I’ll go with the first thought. Yeah, that was it. He came to destroy and embarrass me!

Well, he shouldn’t under estimate me because that won’t happen!

You know what, it’s good too that he’s here, I could show him how much good I am at baking, yeah!

But what irritates me more was he was sitting behind Blake. Ugh.

“Okay class, later at 1 in the afternoon, you will be having the laboratory exam to see what level you’ve got. The mechanics will be given later and also the materials but the theme is ‘Fresh Sensation’. See you later class.” Then the teacher went out.

Wait, what? There’s an exam later....and the theme is ‘Fresh Sensation’?

Ugh, see! THIS guy’s ruining my life! I can’t even think well since he’s in the same class as me!

“Fresh sensation, hmm.” Desiree said.

“I don’t understand if that’s an easy theme or not. We still have plenty more hours to think before the exam.” Drew said.

I saw THAT guy suddenly stood up and what’s worse is Drew patted HIS shoulders as he passed by us.

“Yo, what’s your name?” Drew asked.

HE stopped and turned to look at us all one by one then finally said, “Chace. Chace Smith. You?”

“Drew Patch. My brother,” Drew turned to Blake, “Blake.”

“Hey.” Chace said patting Blake’s shoulders.

“And this is Desiree and Lauren.” Drew pointed at us.

“Hi.” Desiree smiled at him.

But when he looked at me, anger suddenly rushed through my blood. I wanted to spank him, hit him, kick him, shout at him, scream at him, puke at him, or any more horrible stuff that I could do!

He suddenly smirked.

I looked at him with anger in my eyes.

“Can’t believe you study at an academy like this and you still asked me about that mousse. I can’t believe this academy has low standards to have accepted you.” Chace said and turned his back from me.

“What the hell was that?” Blake stood up and pushed him then Drew was trying to stop Blake.

What’s his problem?!

“Well. I think that would be YOU.” I said emphasizing the word ‘you’.

“Show me what you’ve got then. See you at the exam.” Then he shook Blake’s hands away and left.

“Lauren, are you alright?! What the hell is that guy’s problem?!” Desiree said wrapping her arms around me.

“Chace’s really like that. I heard rumours about him before and they don’t sound good.” Drew said.

“He still doesn’t have the right to do that to a girl.” Blake said not looking at me.

“Blake...um, thank you.” I suddenly remembered he tried protecting me a while ago and as that thought pass by me, I blushed like a tomato.