Chapter 26: Cotton Candy Love ♥

“Don’t let go of me, please.”

He pleaded for a thousandth time already.

“Who are you?” I replied. I couldn’t see his face since it was so dark.

I stepped forward but he went backwards.

“Can’t you see my feelings for you?”

“Who are you? Why are you so familiar?” I reached my hand out to touch his hand but he moved away. My heart started aching.

“Lauren, I love you.” Then the guy started to disappear.

“No! Please! Don’t go!”

“Please!”

“Lauren? You alright?” Blake turned to me. They were holding cards.

It was just a dream.. It felt so real..

“Lauren, are you really okay?” Drew asked me this time.

Who was he? Why is his voice so familiar? It was deep, loving and sweet..

Why did my heart ache?

Suddenly, Chace snapped his fingers in front of me.

“Oh!” I exclaimed. He surprised me.

“She’s fine now.” Chace said then went back to holding his cards.

“What happened to you? Bad dream?” Blake asked.

“Ye-yeah.” I stuttered.

“We’re here!” Mrs. Flinston announced.

We all got down. Today, we’ll be going to France’s amusement park and when we entered the ticketing booth, we were so shock because when we got the park’s map, it was so big, really BIG!

“Can we even finish this place in one day?!” Drew exclaimed.

“I don’t think we’ll ride every ride you know.” Chace said.

“But I wanna!” Drew pulled Chace’s shirt like a little kid.

Chace hit his head with his hand, “Oh brother.”

We went in and suddenly Mrs. Flinston stopped.

“Let’s meet up here later okay? See that Flinston store over there.” She pointed at the store with candies and stuff toys. “Always remember that okay?” Then she left.

I used to love watching Flinston because it was so funny. It’s a cartoon actually but of course, I grew up and out grown the show.

We went to the left side of the park to see what the rides were.

“Let’s ride that one!” Drew pointed at a swan boat at the lake. You get to paddle it with your feet and one boat is equivalent to four people exactly for us.

“Sure, why not?” Chace smiled.

“Okay, let’s go.” I said.

Chace dragged Blake to the line and Blake had a sour face so I tapped him, “Hey, what’s up with the sour face?”

“I..uh..”

“Aww, Blakey’s shy to admit his fear.” Chace joked.

“Fear?” I asked again.

“I..uh..am afraid of water and electricity. I mean, water that has electricity, I think you get what I mean?” Blake said.

“Oh, you’re afraid of that.. Don’t worry, you know how to swim right? And that’s just two feet you know.” I comforted him.