Chapter 28: Second & Third Day Of Summer Camp

“No way?! Blake confessed to you?!” Desiree screamed at me when we were on ‘Uniqueness’ class and it was afternoon already.

“Uhuh.” I laughed.

“He even kissed you, oh my goodness!” Desiree clasped her hands in her mouth.

“But, I don’t like him? I think?” I said unsure.

“Give him a chance. He seems like a nice guy.” Desiree smiled.

“But what if I get awkward?” I asked.

“Just don’t think about the part that he likes you, have you guys talk yet this whole day?” Desiree smiled.

“Not yet actually.”

“Then wait for him to talk to you then.” Desiree said. “You’ll see what you really feel.”

I went to my next class which is the same with Chace and Mace.

“Yo.” Mace smiled at me.

I walked passed him and he grabbed me.

“Why mad at me?” He snickered.

“Let go of me!” I shouted.

Mace at first was pretty nice until he showed his true colors.

Mace pinched my cheeks and honestly, it hurts! Physically!

“You’re so cute, Lauren.”

The bell rang and I pushed Mace away and headed for my seat.

Mr. Black told us that today will be the laboratory day so we all headed for another cabin and he announced that we’ll be baking red velvet for today.

We were separated into two groups and apparently Mace was with us.

Our group mates were Sam, Pat and Jessica and don’t forget the three of us.

We were in the middle of our baking when suddenly Mace accidentally hit me with a pan in my head.

“Ow!” I scowled.

“Oops, sorry. I think it won’t hurt after I do this.” Mace said nearing his head to mine and suddenly, smack!

He kissed my head!

“Does it still hurt?” He smirked at me.

“Does this hurt then, Mace?” Chace smirked at him and punch him straight in the face!

Blood were dripping from Mace’s lips and he was still smirking like a pro.

“I see where this is going.” Mace smiled mischievously while he stumbled a bit to the floor.

“You like-” Chace immediately punched Mace again and the teacher immediately pushed them away from each other.

Mace pushed Mr. Black away then returned his gaze towards Chace, “See.”

“I don’t like Lauren.” Chace said flatly. “I don’t like her.”

Then Chace faced me, “I don’t.”

I felt my heart sting a thousand times and I felt a tear in my eyes but I tried to look away so it won’t flow.

I smirked at him to hide the pain.

“Don’t worry, I hate you too.” Then I ran away.

I ran as fast I could but I didn’t know where I was going. I just kept on running continuously until I felt there was no ground anymore.

“Wha-” I looked down, shoot! The lake.

I closed my eyes and I felt myself falling down when suddenly-