Chapter 8: Another Chace

I slapped his hand and I saw this shock reaction from his face. I also noticed the way he looks at me is so different.

It’s like, a more kinder side of Chace. Wait, what am I saying? No way. He isn’t nice and he never will! I’m just being paranoid that’s all.

I was about to turn around when he grabbed my arm.

“Miss, did I do something wrong?” He asked me and his light blue eyes stared at me intently.

Wait, blue eyes? Chace’s eyes are light brown as I can remember.

And miss? Doesn’t he know?

I just stared at him.

“Wait, are you thinking...I’m Chace?” The guy asked. He had messy hair and he’s really blonde. Chace’s hair is pretty mix up with brown and blonde.

“Aren’t you?” I asked in shock.

He laughed. Oh my, he’s laugh is so mesmerizing that it makes my anger go away like it’s being flush down in the toilet.

“I’m Mace Smith. Chace’s cousin.” He smiled.

Cousin?

“You mean, Chace and you are like blood related?” I asked.

“Yes.” He smiled.

This handsome and nice guy is related to that arrogant ugly guy Chace?

“You sure?” I asked sarcastically.

“Doesn’t look like it right?” He laughed.

“He’s an arrogant guy.” I said in an annoyed voice.

“He’s pretty nice once you get to know him.” He smiled showing off his pearly whites.

“No way.” I rolled my eyes. “That stupid, ugly, monkey, gorilla, poop, smelly guy isn’t.” I mumbled.

He laughed again. He does really like to laugh doesn’t he?

“You really hate my cousin. Say, I have to go. Catch you later. Oh, what’s your name?” Mace asked.

“Lauren Finn.” I smiled, “See you later.”

He glanced at me first before he went to the other section.

I really can’t believe that ugly gorilla has a cute cousin.

But to be honest, Chace has the looks. The only problem with him is his poopy attitude!

When I glanced down at my foot, I saw two books widely open.

I was about to pick it up and return it to its original place when I noticed what’s written.

How to make ordinary puffs

That’s it!

**

“Okay class, go to your positions. Any where is fine. The mechanics will be given shortly.” Mrs. Flinston said.

My whole class was scattered in to different groups and they all positioned themselves in their counter.

The kitchen laboratory was huge. There were many big glass windows around the whole room and all the counters are on the sides. Both left and right.

The floor was silver metallic. Even the walls. Actually, even the utensils and everything.

The counter was marbled bluish white. I chose the counter on the left side middle part.

I was with Desiree, Drew and Blake since there are only four-five people allowed in each counter.