Chapter 37: Third Round: Fight These Feelings

• Dedicated to Someone Important To Me:>

Tud.

Tud tud.

Tud tud tud.

“Stop!” I hissed at the sound of my heart beat.

It’s just a simple kiss. No, a kind of make out session but not all out.

But it doesn’t seem right..

There was something wrong with the kiss.

I wanted more of it, but I need to stop.

Do I want him this bad?

I just realized my love for him then I’m saying this already?

What’s wrong with me?!

I got to focus! Tomorrow’s the third round.

Whether Chace and I talk or not, I’m going to win it! I won’t give it up for Mace. But.. His deal.

“ In my team. In exchange for Lyka and Leila and I’ll set Blake free.”

What should I do?

If only Chace and I were only on a good term right now then he’d know what to do.

Lord, what do I do? What’s wrong with me? I really don’t know what to do. I only have a few hours left before it’s morning already. Can’t I have more time to decide? Why is this happening? I didn’t want this! I didn’t want things like this to happen! I only wanted to win! Winning to become a pastry chef, to make the people I love happy for me! Why does this have to happen?! Lord, why?!

Tears started.

It’s a good thing I’m already in my room or else I’ll look stupid if anyone saw me crying.

I lied down the door’s back and sat down the floor and continued sobbing.

This is too much for me..

Too much..

~~

Buuuuuuzz.

I woke up with the sound of my phone vibrating.

I was still half awake.

Everything was a bit fuzzy but I still managed to grab my phone and open the text message.

What’s the decision then? You winning or Blake. Tic toc.”

Mace.

My senses suddenly woke up and I immediately checked the time.

7:30 in the morning.

The third round starts around 9 in the morning. Better get ready.

I quickly did all my morning routine and immediately got out and searched for Chace.

This is no time to have awkward moments.

We need to stick together before Mace plans anything else.

I ran to the blue house and when I opened it, I was shocked to see Chace sleeping in the couch.

He looked so pale..

Tired..

What happened to him?

I came near him and he is sleeping soundly.

He looks really tired..

Maybe we should forfeit.

I touched his hair then he suddenly woke up.