Chapter 10

Traveling Buddies

New members had joined The Charming's group as they all traveled to the only castle left standing in one piece in the Enchanted Forest.

They were all heading to Regina's castle.

The new recruits, Robin Hood and his Merry Men, all joined in and guided the royals through a safer and much faster trail.

"Good to see you again, Robin." Neal said happily as he approached the man with the bow and arrows. Robin grinned at the man as they continued walking.

"You too, Baelfire."

Robin and Neal had met not long ago when Neal had accidentally fell through a portal and ended up on the cold beaches of The Enchanted Forest, with a wound and an unconscious state. It was during the time Henry had been taken to Neverland by Peter Pan himself and Neal was doing everything he could to get back to his son and Emma.

Robin helped Neal get to Neverland, and Neal was forever in Robin's debt.

"Well, we've come a long way, haven't we?" Belle said as she joined the two men, and Robin could not be happier as he threw his arms around the young lady.

"Belle!" He greeted joyously and Robin then turned to Neal.

"I believe you already know she was treating a poor thief far better than I deserved." Robin said as he remembered the time back before the curse when Belle had saved Robin's life from the clutches of the Dark One.

"She does that a lot." Neal said, knowing Belle was the only one who could stop Rumpelstiltskin from doing something drastic.

"And what of you? What of your journey? Were you able to find your son in Neverland?" Robin Hood asked Neal and he sighed.

"Yes, thank you."

"I don't mean to pry, but I don't see the boy." Robin trailed off as he glanced through the people he was traveling with.

"It's complicated but - uh, he's safe. He's with his mother." Neal finished, suddenly feeling a clutch at his heart remembering that his only son didn't remember who he was or even recollect the short time they had spent together.

They all immediately changed the topic.

Up ahead, the Evil Queen eyed the man who had saved her life from the flying creature that had attacked her. She turned around after briefly watching him interact with Belle and Baelfire.

Regina glanced at Snow, who was walking besides her, before clearing her throat.

"So, what do you think of our new friend? Can we trust him? He is a thief." The Queen mumbled and Snow gave a small snicker.

"Think of it from his perspective. How do you think he looks at you?" Snow said and Regina rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Point taken." Regina mumbled and picked at her nails.

"He's kind of cute, huh?" Snow suggested with a sly smile as she looked at Regina. Regina simply scoffed at Snow and narrowed her eyes.

"He smells like forest."

~

Sebastian tugged Lily along as they got off the bus. the young girl groaned loudly as she tried her hardest to shield her eyes away from the harsh sun.

"Too bright... Too cold... Not enough food." She complained dramatically as she dragged her feet, causing them both to slow their pace. Sebastian rolled his eyes before finding a diner. He tugged Lily along inside the warm diner, knowing that they needed a break. Lily sighed in appreciation once the hot air hit her bare skin.

"Hi, table for two." Sebastian said and the waitress nodded before grabbing two menus and leading the two teenagers away. Lily took the seat across from Sebastian. She gave a smile to Bash after he had ordered two coffees for them.

"So tell me more about yourself-"

"No." Sebastian simply said before he blocked out Lily completely and continued to read his book.

Lily pouted and gave a sigh.

She stirred her coffee around in a bored manner before looking up to examine the diner. She had no idea what the diner was named, and she had no idea where they were. She cleared her throat before tapping on Sebastian's hand, grabbing his attention. Bash peered over the pages of his book before giving a flat sigh.

"What do you want Lily?" Bash asked with a tired voice.

"Where exactly are we?"

Sebastian finally looked up to meet Lily's gaze before clearing his throat and pulling out the map that had been his only GPS through the unknown land.

"We're in a small village called Ivujivik. And our next motive is to take a boat."

~

"Where ya headin' today?"

"Greenland sir." Sebastian told the man who was going to be their transportation for the next couple of days. Bash gave the man money and the friendly looking man nodded with a tip of his hat.

"Of course." He replied and the captain of the small boat walked off to get the boat ready.

Sebastian looked at the boat and sighed. It wasn't anything to brag about, but the kids had just enough money to buy their way onto the man's boat. They were starting to notice the loss in the money they had, especially after buying a lot of thicker clothes, for the weather had clearly gotten colder. They had also restocked on fluffy, thick blankets, more hygiene things that were needed, and even new winter boots.

It was a Trawler boat. It was smaller than most Trawler boats but it didn't look too bad overall. It was named Contre le froid, which Lily said was French for Against the Cold. Once the boy heard the captain begin to start the engine, Bash boarded the boat and turned to help Lily on as well. He offered a hand to the girl to help her, and she happily accepted the offer of help. She squealed when he lifted her off the dock and set her back on her feet, now on the boat.

Lily suddenly processed the fact that she was on a boat. She felt the boat slightly jerk because of the waves and she gasped fearfully.

Lily didn't want to let go of Sebastian's hand. She was afraid, for she had never been on a boat, unlike Bash. She gripped his hand tighter when he tried to pull away and she whimpered.

"Please. Just hold my hand. I-I've never been on a boat and I'm nervous." She stuttered as she glanced at the freezing water with a cautious gaze. Bash had been on a boat many times. Back in Neverland, he was on the fishing team, constantly going out into the mermaid infested waters.

He knew how Lily felt. The younger lost boys were afraid on their first boat trip on Neverland as well, and although Bash didn't hold their hands, he did tell them funny jokes and stories to distract them from their fears.

So when Lily asked him to hold her hand to ease her nerves, he agreed.

And it wasn't just because she was a pretty girl.

*unedited*

Quick question, how did y'all come across my books {His Weakness, Her Weakness, etc.}?

Just curious ya know...