Chapter 14

Sebastian & Evelina

It had been a while since Evelina Frost had slept safely. For a long time, she had to sleep alone in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, having to be half awake and half asleep, in fear of getting attacked. And even though she then had the safety of Melody's home, she technically didn't know her. Melody was a complete stranger.

So to finally sleep in the presence of a lost boy, one who she knew would risk his own life for her, it was a pleasant change for her. She definitely felt better now that Sebastian was around.

When she woke, Evelina had found out that Sebastian had moved her to the bed, and Lily slept on the other side as well.

Evelina yawned and groaned as she stretched her limbs out. She glanced in the mirror and mentally gagged.

Her usually perfect braid was a disaster, her make up had smudged, and she still looked tired. Evie mentally made a note to get clean her face before anyone saw her.

After refreshing herself up, Evelina made a beeline for the door so she could go on deck. Just as she opened the door, Sebastian was right on the other side, with a cheeky smile and a plate filled with food.

"Breakfast, princess?"

~

"It's not like I wanted to leave..." Evelina mumbled to Bash as they sat at the small table on the deck. The skies were clear with not a single cloud in sight, and the captain said it was smooth sailing for the rest of the trip.

"I know, Evie. You were taken by force. Nobody blames you." Sebastian said in a comforting voice, as he struggled to cut his pancakes. Evelina smiled because of his struggle, and shooed his hand away as she began to cut the pancakes for him.

"I miss my family, I won't lie. But they won't understand me, will they?"

"Probably not." The Lost Boy replied with a mouth full of breakfast. Evelina scrunched her nose.

"What happened there?" Sebastian suddenly asked, his eyes never leaving Evelina's newly expose scar, a scar that had revealed itself when she had once again stretched her sore limbs. It had caused her shirt to go up, showing the pained wound that she had gotten her first night in the cabin. Evelina quickly pulled her shirt down and blushed.

"I uh, cut myself when I broke a window to get into a cabin..." She mumbled and Bash laughed loudly.

"Tough princess. Breaking into places you shouldn't. Very lost boy like." He said with a wink and Evelina rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

As they chatted away, Lily had woken up with a start. As she looked around, she suddenly became frightened. The swerving of the boat startled her and she quickly jumped out of bed to look for Sebastian. She was disappointed to find him already in the company of Evelina Frost.

And she simply turned back to go into the room, losing her appetite all at once.

~

"He's found her!" Slightly cheered as he popped open a bottle of champagne. The lost boys whooped loudly when they were told Sebastian had finally found the queen of Neverland. It was a time of celebration, and it clear everyone was going to get wasted.

Nobody questioned where Slightly had gotten the champagne as he passed around flutes.

Felix rolled his eyes at the boys but was internally pleased with Bash's accomplishments. Now all the boy had to do was bring Evelina back, and Peter Pan would be back on his feet again.